Chapter 21

Disclaimer:

Mrs. J.K., SG1 Dudes, the finish is in sight. My inspiration is waning, though. But then again, I never tried to be original. If I were, I would be selling my books on Amazon or the like.

Previous:

Padma softly said to me, "Next time we don't meet them, that is too complicated, let's kill Anubis and get out of here."

21 Reflections.

Once we killed Anubis and left the whiny complaining bastard, we returned back to our world and had a meeting about our mission:

I opened with what was on my mind, "I am beginning to doubt that cloning is the answer. We ripped them out of their normal world and put them on another planet. Most of them are resenting us for letting them die without lifting a finger."

Grandpa Evans commented, "The reason for that Harry, is that we copied their minds too early, they did not face hardship. So yes, we ripped them out of their world and put them in a Science fiction situation. Then we told them to have a nice life and left them behind."

Padma sighed, "I, for one, am done with it for a couple of years. I want to start a family. We spent seven years in other Realities, and I want some time here. We are twenty-six years old. It is time for us to settle."

Grandpa Evans shook his head, "We need to set these Realities straight, but you are not the ones to do that, we can form teams of volunteers to do the cloning. But most of all, we need to correct the mistakes of our ancestors before they will come knocking on our Reality."

Susan remarked, "There are many Realities out there, when would you stop? When will it be enough?"

Hermione looked through her notes, "There may be an infinite Realities, but there are limited ones that have a Quantum Mirror. That Mirror had to be made in both Realities to make the connection. Somewhere the line ends."

Grandpa Potter offered, "I don't mind leading a team to do the Job. Harry's only contribution is to take the shuttle through the Quantum Mirror and enlarge it."

He turned to me and said, "That is because he would not trust someone else with a Time machine, am I right, Harry?"

I nodded, "Time travel is dangerous, we took big risks with it. As you said Grandfather, if you volunteer, I am fine with it."

One by one the parents volunteered for the job, Pandora, Luna's Mum, commented, "We can't abandon them. Harry has to show us how to do it and in what order."

Xxxxx

After a training session on how to get Atlantis out of the water and meet the Asgard, we explained our future plans, the old folks were ready for action. I gave Grandpa a data crystal of the objectives he and Grandma have to do themselves, like visiting Glastonbury Thor and destroying the communication stones. Removing the memories of the Goa'uld hosts is another priority.

I stepped through the Mirror, enlarged the shuttle, and went back through the Mirror, "It is all yours, Grandpa, have fun."

The first team stepped through and left, I went back through the Mirror and enlarged the second Shuttle. When the second team saw the Shuttle, they came through.