Chapter 17

Disclaimer:

Mrs. J.K., SG1 Dudes, Me, hey, I wanted to be on the list once too. Meh, they never read it anyway.

Previous:

It is time to put the worms back where they came from.

17 Back where they belong.

Fleur delivered the intel where we could find them, our scanners confirmed their position, the Asgard has our scanners equipped so they got the same data. We beamed all the worms in one big sweep and started dismantling the Ha'taks after beaming the Jaffa to our ships to erase the knowledge of spaceflight.

We destroyed the factories that produced the Jaffa weapons, the secret bases were destroyed and the Jaffa returned to their home planet, all Astra Portas got replaced with new ones that needed access codes to pass through. That centralized the Jaffa and humans to their core planets, it took a week for all the Jaffa to return home.

Now it is my turn, yes, this one will go for the maximum effect, my upper body appeared in the sky above the capitals of the Jaffa planets, it was as if I was looking in from outer space, my voice boomed around all their planets. It made the Jaffa and humans fall to their knees.

"People that lived under the rule of the Goa'uld! We finally got enough of these false Gods and put them back where they belong, in the ponds and rivers of their home planet!" I spread my arms out and told them, "I could claim I am a God too, because I can do this party trick and fool you all again. But I am not a God!"

I let that thought settle for a bit, "We are so technologically advanced that this is an easy trick we can use to fool you, just like the Goa'uld fooled you with their glowing eyes and technology they stole from others. We reclaimed our technology and removed most of our knowledge. We limit traveling through the Chapa'ai to the main planets your recent Goa'uld leader ruled over."

I raised a finger, "Jaffa beware! Once you were humans, the false Gods changed you to fight their battles. Remember you were Human once! We can turn you back if you treat humans badly! Work together to raise as one people and be welcomed by us. Start wars and repress others and we will come back. At the Chapa'ai is a storage room with the solution to eliminate your Larva dependency. Take one pill and the larva will be removed."

Hmm, it is kind of fun playing the voice of God, Worship me! Lick my feet! No! I am ticklish there! Do not suck my dick, only my girls are allowed!… Why do you want to kiss my ass? You know what, it is too much work, you can keep that job, it cuts too much in my quality time with the girls. If you prefer being a bully over fucking a bunch of girls, then there is no hope for you.

Xxxxx

In one month, we set the Goa'uld territory back to the Middle Ages, no, to the pre-industrial era. They are aware of the possibilities, and we provided textbooks to raise their technology backup.

That brings us to the next problem, the ex-hosts of the Goa'uld, especially that Vala girl, the tool of the Others to get the Ori here. I programmed the Astra Portas to store all humans with Naquadah in their blood and signal us when they had one. Every ex-host will have their memory of the possession erased.

There were not a lot of them, most were too old to live more than a few days. No, we don't help them, people die from old age all the time. I admit, Vala has a certain comedy factor, but she is a risk, keeping her means that it is possible she attract the Ori and is responsible for billions of deaths, so I opt to erase her Goa'uld knowledge before she stirs up trouble.