Chapter 3

Disclaimer:

SG1 Dudes, MRS. J.K., we are getting at the good stuff! No, not a Harem.. yet.

AN: There is some heavy stuff about the time in Hogwarts under Snape's rule. Not much, but expect some.

Previous:

The next delivery was sand and charcoal, Lavender, Padma, and Parvati had fun unloading the truck while I transfigured a bar of iron into a few boxes to fill it with sand and charcoal to levitate it inside the house. It is time to get busy!

3 The good stuff!

My first course of action was to find a proper room close to the backdoor. There was a big storage room with wide doors that opened to the backyard, ideal for setting our workplace up. We cleaned the place up to look like almost brand new, we put some old tables to work on and couches in to rest.

I need to grow Crystals that I can use as a Magic Power battery. First I grew a Crystal into a hexagon shape and aggravated the atoms with a positive and negative burst of exotic particles, starting a reaction that releases Magic energy on demand. In a way we do that with our Wardstones with Runes and spells, a more crude but effective application of a Magic battery, that is why most Magicals build their homes on a ley-line to draw power from it.

I Conjured Crystal balls and inscribed them with a Lumos spell and a Levitation spell, twenty of those illuminated the place enough. I linked the lamps to a power Crystal to feed the Magic spells and Bob is your Uncle.

Next was creating the components of the Construction table, transmuting Iron into stainless steel was a bit harder but gave me the frame to build on. One by one I created the components, Transfiguring and transmuting iron into working parts took a lot of energy and focus from me.

The girls levitated several boxes with iron, sand, and charcoal inside, then they watched me do my Magic in silence to not disturb my concentration. That surprised me, Lavender and Parvati always came across as airheads or bimbos, Won-Won enforced that picture, they do have a serious side after all.

Xxxxx

Dinner was pleasant, the company great and easy on the eyes. Parvati must have grilled Lavender for details, when we finished our dessert she asked, "So… Harry, did you have fun last night?"

I nodded, "It was very satisfying and lots of fun."

Parvati did not expect that bold answer, but recuperated fast, "So, are you planning to have more of that?"

I looked up and asked, "Define more of That, please?"

Parvati blushed, "I mean, are you looking for more girls to have fun with? Or do you keep it at Lavender?"

I asked, "Why? Are you volunteering, Parvati? Are you into that kind of fun?"

Lavender giggled, "She definitively is, I can testify it."

Parvati rolled her eyes, "That was to get rid of the bad experiences at Hogwarts, Lav. You needed it too. Morgana! All the girls needed to get rid of that bad taste."

I asked, "It was that bad? I knew a lot of girls were abused by those Death Eater wannabees at Hogwarts."

Padma softly answered, "Harry, I doubt there is one virgin at Hogwarts above second year. It was that bad. Those bastards used it as payment to let us escape their Crucio lessons. No one preferred a Crucio over a dirty shag. The boys could not escape it though."