Chapter 20

Disclaimer:

SG Dudes and Dudettes, Mrs. J.K., This one is bored, so I fill my days behind my PC, not healthy for me, but I hope entertaining for them.

Previous:

Nicole argued, "You need the extras if you want to deal with Helia, Harry, she was a pain in the butt at first, remember?"

I nodded, "Fleur? Fancy to come along to Atlantis?"

20 Same story, different approach.

Fleur shook her head, "I would love to, Mon Amour, but next month an Enclave will be attacked with several causalities, I plan to clone the sisters that got abducted and died in the next twenty years too. That will eliminate their mental trauma."

Nicole looked at me with puppy eyes, I shrugged, "Don't look at me, ask the girls if you can be missed here."

Neville offered a compromise, "Why don't we collect the tissue samples and record the minds of the ones that we were going to collect the next six months and store them? That way we can all go to Atlantis."

Padma nodded, "That is a good idea, we have to set some safeguards in place, a defense platform and a cloak over the shipyard and City, a few extra shuttles and Destinies too."

Xxxxx

A month later, after we activated the outpost on the South Pole and installed a Cloak, we beamed the Astra Porta inside the Cloak and repaired it. A day later we are ready to leave. I activated the Astra Porta and sent the command codes through.

Atlantis responded, "Those are not the correct codes, prepare to be scanned when you come through."

"Keep all beacons and transponders deactivated, Atlantis," I asked, "we want to keep our return a secret for as long as possible. I am coming through."

Lavender flew our shuttle through, when we entered the Command Center, I spoke up, "Atlantis, let us first replace the Potentias."

Atlantis responded, "Permission granted,"

We knew the drill, a ZPM at the emergency Shield Generator, and we had all the time to replace the depleted ZPMs.

I sighed, it was time to discuss our situation with the AI of Atlantis. In our world, Atlantis accepted my command codes. In the TV Show, Atlantis was prepared by Elisabeth Weir and Janus when she traveled ten thousand years back in time.

I activated the Lockout Device, put my hand on it, and declared out loud and mentally, "Atlantis, I Harry Potter, descendant from High Councilor Moros, request the ownership of Atlantis to be transferred to me. Scan my memories to get the complete history."

Atlantis scanned me, "This is most unusual High Councilor Potter, your request is accepted since the Potentias were almost depleted and I could read your plans for the City."

Relieved, I sighed, "Lavender, I will lower the Astra Porta to the cargo bay, then you can let the others come in."

Astoria called out, "Once you are all there, I beam this Astra Porta back to its place with the same defects. Don't forget to set Atlantis to accept a call from Rigil, Harry, or I have to fly there."