8.

Author pov:

"Jake! No, don't-" Jungwon was running to then but suddenly Jay closed the door and immediately locked it.

"The fuck do you want from him?! Let him at least go!" Jungwon yelled, looking annoyed at Jay. Just then he pulled out a controller or something like that, Jungwon looked at him confused until he pressed on the red button.

Suddenly Jungwon's body felt weak. He fell on his knees and them on the floor. Jay walked up to him, his hands in his pockets. He knelt beside him and asked.
"How did you get out? I don't remember letting the door open?"

Jungwon groaned, he looked slowly up at Jay and rolled his eyes.
"Pfft, as if I'll tell ya, maybe in your dreams!"

Jay smirked, Jungwon was just lying on the floor and gasp when suddenly Jay carried him on his shoulder.

"Hey, the fuck?! Let me go! I can walk myself!" Jungwon shouted as he tried to kick him with his legs which was too weak for it.

"Well, if I let you walk by yourself, you'll run away, right?" Jay asked, Jungwon then got an idea and smirked.

"Of course not! How can I when you have this annoying controller?" He tried to convince him. Jay sight and then slowly put him down.

"Just to know, if you run away will I make sure that you can't walk for at least two whole weeks." He warned him which made Jungwon gulping and slowly out of nervousness nod.

"Yeah... haha, I know..." Jungwon looked around for a way to get out if here, not trying to be obvious. He then saw a door for getting out.

Just then he heard loud moans. He turned around, looking for from where the moans came as he spotted the room where Jake was there.

Wait is Jake getting fucked?

But the room was empty when he entered it!

Is he fucking himself?

Then he remembered that when Jay was carrying him he heard that someone entered the room so maybe they are fucking right now.

But as he remembered he could tell that the door got at least two times opened.

Then he looked at Jay and saw him walking in front of him ahead so he took the chance and ran as fast as he could.

Jay immediately turned around as he saw Jungwon running and sight.

"So, you wnat to play?" He grabbed the controller and pressed the red button. Jungwon who was running to the door, as he was about opening it he fell on the floor.

Jay walked up to him and then looked at him with annoyed look.
"I thought I already warned you? Looks like you didn't get me, right?" He pressed the plus button made Jungwon weaker.

H efelt as if he couldn't walk anymore, like he couldn't feel his body anymore. His stomach hurted so back and the same went with his whole body.

"Ahh..." Jungwon groaned. Jay then smirked and carried Jungwon to his room. He opened the door, when he entered the room, he went to the room and he closed the door with his foot. He put him on the bed and then walked to the door to lock it.

As jay turned around he saw Jungwon on the bed groaning from the pain and somehow it made him a slight smirk appear on his face. He walked to the lying boy and got on top of him.

He slowly started kissing Jungwon's neck as his hand took the way to Jungwon's short.

"Bad boy.." He said and kissed the boy's neck, made a purple hickey on his neck. His hand went under his underwear slowly crawling into his cock and started jerking him off made him moan.