Chapter 1: Shhhh

Bre's POV

*ᕼᗩᕼᗩᕼᗩᕼᗩ*

Wtf who the hell has the nerves to wake me up from my beauty sleep. If u don't know me I can't be woken up early in the morning. ESPECIALLY AT 2 IN THE DAMN MORNING.

I'm brought to my senses as my mom opens my bedroom door yawning.

"Hey sweetie could u tell those people to shut up I have a business trip in 4 hours and I need all the sleep I could get." she asked

"Sure." I mumbled. Of course as usual she is going on a business trip. She's never home. Why couldn't she ask Cam my older brother.

I grab a cardigan wrap it around myself, slipped on slippers and was out the door. I walk out the door to be hit by a flying arrow in the head. I fell to the ground.

"Ow." I groaned. I rubbed my head as I saw a figure walking up to me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm JAVEOOOON" (true fans will get it😂) he said. I looked at him weird for how he said his own name. But just laughed quietly. He helped me up.

"Are you the only one out here?" I asked him. "No." he said as he called them with some weird noise.

They all came running. "This is Robert, ty, Rudan, nick and...." He said pointing to every boy but stopped. "Wait where's Zach?" He asked one of the guys which is I believe Ty. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm right here" someone said. All the boys moved out of the way and there he was the boy I think with the name of Zach standing in front me.

He looked at me with a smirk and stared right into my eyes. It was only seconds but it felt like hours. It was like he was staring into my soul seeing all my secrets.

And for some reason I like it.

This is the first chapter it's not the best but I hope U liked it 💗💗