Chapter 11

A/N hey guys I'm soooo sorry for not updating its just I've been really busy with school. I promise to update more. Xoxo enjoy this chapter!

Bre's POV
I woke up with an arm slung around me. It was Zach. I carefully got out of his arms, trying not to wake him up. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature and stripped my clothes off.

I got in and started massaging shampoo into my hair. Then I heard a knock. "Who is it?" I yelled over the water. "It's Edwin." "Come in!" I yelled back. I heard the door open and close.

"Hey." He said. "Hi." I said back. I couldn't see him cause I was behind the shower curtain. "How come Cam treats you like that now?" He questioned but continued "You guys used to be so close. What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know to be honest. Ever since he started vine he's just been mean." I said while washing the last bit of soap off my body.

"Oh" Edwin replied. "Anyways I'll get out so you can get out." He chuckled. Once he left I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

Crap I forgot my clothes. Ugh. I opened the door and peaked to see if they were awake. They were all still asleep and so was Edwin....again. I laughed to myself this kid can sleep forever.

I quickly ran to my suitcase and grabbed what I needed. I put on a white knit sweater. With washed out jeans and a brown belt with brown booties.

I dried my hair and curled the ends. I walked out of the bathroom and just looked at the boys. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Hayes.

B-hey r u awake??
H-ya. Is everything ok?
B-yea can I come to ur room??
H-of course!

I grabbed my phone and room key card and walked out the door. I walked just a few steps and I was at Hayes's door. I knocked and a smiling Hayes opened the door.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. "You look beautiful. And I'm not trying to flirt I'm just saying." He said. I believed him. He wasn't flirting at all. I gave him a thankful smile.

I walked in and saw that cash was still sleeping. Thank God that Cam was still asleep. I didn't want to deal with him right now. "So why'd you need to come to my room?" He asked. While jumping onto his bed. "Well would you like to help me wake up the boys?" I asked him.

He gave me devilish smirk. He sat up and looked at me. "Looks like you have a partner in crime." He smirked. He got up and we high fived each other.

We were walking back to my room with loads of stuff to wake them up. We had two air horns and a couple of silly string cans. I don't know why Hayes had these but I wasn't going to ask him either cause I don't think I want to know the answer

I opened my room door and we walked in front of the boys. We looked at each other and smiled and than BAM! We went crazy. The boys shot out of their beds and started screaming. They sounded like girls. Me and Hayes started laughing like crazy. We even fell to the floor. "Not funny! I think I pooped myself." Zach pouted. Which made me laugh even more.

We all stopped laughing cause we heard a loud knock on the door. I shot up and dusted myself off and opened the door. I opened the door to see an upset Cameron. My eyes widened.

He looks at me with a death glare. "Where's my hoverboard." He asked with his arms crossed. "You mean my board?" I questioned crossing my arms too. "Its mine I bought it." He fought.

"Ya you bought it with my money." I said back.
"Ugh why do you have to be such a little bitch. Whatever I'll buy one myself." He yelled. When he said that he slammed the door. I was shocked. I hate being yelled at it makes me cry. I know I'm sensitive.

I just stood there stunned and felt tears welling up in my eyes. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me. They were so familiar

Zach.

I rested my head in his neck. I felt a sob coming but I wasn't going to cry in front of all of them. Especially not my boyfriend. I let go of  Zach and blinked all of my tears away.

I saw everyone look at me with so much concern but I just shrugged it off. I sniffled a little and fake smiled. "So who wants to get breakfast?" I asked them. They all looked at me still with concern.

I hate it when people feel sorry for me. I walked out the room and went to have breakfast by myself.