Chapter 2

Bre's POV

It was like a stare showdown. Me and Zach kept on staring at each other until one of the boys coughed.

We looked away. I looked down on the ground for how embarrassing that was.
"So um, I came out to ask if u guys could quiet down a bit." I asked.

"And we should because....." Zach said.
"Because it's 2 in the damn morning!" I spat back. "Fine." He mumbled. "Let's go." he told all the boys.

"By the way whats your name?" He asked devilishly. "And I should tell you because...." I mocked him. "Just wondering." he smirked and turned around and walked to his house.

His house is right across the street!! Ugh why!!!???!

•THE NEXT MORNING•

I woke up with a huge yawn. I swing my legs over my bed and head to my bathroom cause I really had to pee.

Once I'm done I check on Cameron. He's still sleeping of course. I jog down the stairs and see Zach sitting on the couch.

"Wtf are you doing in my house" I yelled. "Your mom let me in" he replied. "When at 6 in the morning?" I said sarcastically. "Actually yes." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you ask to come in the house?" I questioned him. He started walking up to me. He leaned in to my ear and I could feel his hot breath sending shivers down my back.

"You didn't tell me your name yesterday and I always get what I want." he said.

"Fine my name is Bre happy now. you can leave now." I argued. "Actually no I can't, your mom left you a note." He said. I went to the kitchen and there was a piece of paper on the counter I picked it up and it said,

dear caм and вre,
ι нave leғт ғor a вυιѕneѕѕ тrιp. ιll вe вacĸ neхт weeĸ. and wнen ι coмe вacĸ ι нave a ѕυrprιѕe! alѕo yoυr very nιce ғrιend zacн wιll вe ѕтayιng wιтн υ ғor a weeĸ вecaυѕe нe ѕaιd нιѕ мoм ιѕ oυт ғor вυιѕneѕѕ and нe doeѕnт wanт тo вe alone. love yoυ and вe nιce тo Caм
p.ѕ. zacн ιѕ preттy cυтe😏

I choked at that part. I don't understand what my mom could mean, he's not even that cu- now that I looked at him wow!

"Um are you just got to keep on staring at me or what?" He questioned. "oh sorry." I turned my head cause I knew my face was probably tomato red.

I walked in the kitchen and took out eggs and bacon. Once I finished making it I set it at the table for Cam and Zach. I stomped up to Cam's room and woke him up.

I was angry that Zach was staying here. What the hell! I barely even know him. Whatevs.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Zach asked while stuffing his face with food. "Ya are you?" Cam agreed. "Nope I'm going to Starbucks and gonna eat there." I laughed since they had to eat regular food and I get bae.

I quickly got changed into high waisted black shorts and a galaxy crop top with my white converse.

I jogged down the stairs. I was about to leave but a voice stopped me.

"Mind if I come with?"

A/N нey s̤̈ö̤ тнaтѕ cнapтer 2 and тнë̤ pιc aвove ιѕ a ѕcreenѕнoт ғroм and edιт aѕ υ can ѕee. ιт ιѕ тнe accoυnт yoυng yeeтerѕ (aĸa вre😏) нoneѕтly υ gυyѕ ѕнoυld go ғollow нer accoυnт on vιne ѕнe мaĸeѕ тнe вeѕт edιтѕ and ya and ιғ υr ä̤ нayeѕ gιrl ѕнe wιll мaĸe υ υnloyal😏😏😭
-ä̤n̤̈g̤̈ë̤l̤̈