Chapter 14

Zachs POV

She walked away full of anger but a few sobs came out. I felt so bad. But I don't know why she's mad at me though. "Why is she mad at me?" I asked Edwin. "Dude, are you serious? You didn't believe you're own girlfriend." He said walking away.

Oh shit he's right. I've gotta make it up to her and I need the guys help......

Bre's POV
Ugh I was not going to cry over a boy. I packed my stuff in a bag and knocked on someone's door. "Hey what's wrong angel?" His big blue eyes asked. Nash whenever I got to talk to him if Cam ever let me, he would help me through so much.

I explained to him what happened and he just hugged me. That's all I needed was a hug.
"Ugh I'm tired of being sad. Let's go have fun!" I exclaimed and we both put our shoes on and was out the door.

We were walking in the hall to the elevator but then I looked at him. "What are we even going to do right now?" I giggled. He looked back at me and we started laughing.

"How about a chipotle lunch date?" He asked. I smiled so big I probably broke my mouth. I love chipotle!

A/N
Ik I've been gone for awhile I'm so sorry. I'm super busy but I'll try to update more! I promise and I met Zach and all of 5quad it was amazing but ya I'll update soon. Sorry this is so short
-angel