Chapter 12

Bre's POV

I probably look so stupid, sitting at a table that's meant for 8. I'm not mad at them I'm just..just...idk. Ugh this all happening cause of Cameron, why? I left my plate there and got up. Hope this day doesn't get worse. I get in the elevator and hit my level. I go up and knock on Hayes' door.

He opened it with a smile. I immediately hugged him. He just hugged me back. No I don't have feelings for him it's just a hug.
"Angelina?" I turn around and see a hurt and confused Zach.

My eyes widen he must've thought the wrong thing. "Zach this is not what it looks like." I said.

"Oh really? I can't believe you!" He said storming out with tears. Omg this is the worse day ever.

I fell to the ground in tears. Hayes tried comforting me but I pushed him away and ran. I ran all the way down to the lobby and sat in a hall nobody could find me.

I just sat down bawling my eyes.

I was sitting there for 15 minutes now crying my eyes out with my head in my knees. I felt someone touch my knee. I look up and see Edwin. I start crying into his chest.

"He won't believe me and.." I was just ranting on and on. I look up up from his chest and see Zach standing behind him. "Bre I'm so sorry I should've believed you..." I was about to run up and hug him. But then something hit me....

Anger. I was furious with him. He didn't believe me, he didn't trust me. I looked at him with anger and walked right past him. This boy won't know what hit him.

READ A/N IMPORTANT

A/N
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating so as an apology u guys can comment a bunch of questions and requests in the story in the comments and I'll try and answer/do most of them. But for now enjoy this really short sucky chapter. Sorry again bye!