Chapter 6

Bre's POV
Zach was getting his iPad ready to start the younow. He was going to introduce me to his fans through the broadcast and then social media.

He tweeted saying this broadcast was important.

Finally Zach pressed the button that started the broadcast.

He started doing all his crazy stuff like dancing, singing, prank calling etc.
but everyone kept on commenting why is it so important.

So he told them he would tell them now.
"Alright guys I need you to be supportive about this and if not..... I will block yo ass!" He said the last part in a weird voice. I giggled but not loud enough for them to hear me.

Zach turned to me and gestured me to go over to the camera. I sat down beside him. I felt so shy for some reason. I looked up at the camera and waved. "This is my girlfriend!"

At first they didn't believe him. But he finally got them to listen and believe him. After the broadcast we watched Netflix and cuddled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with a big yawn. I guess I fell asleep while watching Netflix. I started walking down the stairs and heard voices. It must be Cam and Zach. I didn't go all the way down cause I wanted to hear what they are saying.

"Do you really love her?" I know that voice it was Cam. "Ya I do." Who I'm assuming Zach replied. I leaned against the wall and smiled. All I could feel were little butterflies flying around my stomach.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and it went silent. I took out a pan and eggs and started making breakfast. I cracked the egg into the pan and was waiting for it to cook.

All of a sudden I felt arms snake around my waist. I felt this touch before, it was Zach. I turn around with his arms still around me and peck him right beside his lips.

"Hey you tease don't do that." He whined. I just laughed and kissed him on the lips. I turned back around and flipped the eggs. I then took out bacon, set it on the pan and put it to cook.

Next thing I know I'm lifted off my feet in Cameron's arms. I looked up at him with a questioning look. He just smiled at me with a really toothy grin. And I know what that means. He's gonna throw me in the pool.

I plugged my nose as he was walking and closed my eyes. Cam has been walking for too long now I open my eyes and was put down on a red blanket in our backyard. I look at my surrounding and find a picnic basket full of junk food and a smiling Zach sitting beside me with a rose.

He grabbed my hand and lifted me up to my feet. He got in one knee. My eyes widened. I really hope he's not proposing. I was starting to grow anxious.  Then his mouth opened. "Will you go to digifest with me?" He asked. I smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled.

"Yes!!" I squealed we hugged and kissed and ate junk food until lunch time.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not updating. This is a really short chapter but I'll update soon I promise. I know I keep promising this but I've been really busy but I'll try and do a long chapter next. It's also hard cause I have to update another story my Sammy wilk story. If u want check that out but for now biiiii!!!
P.s I'll be bringing in some of the magcon boys so if u want to be one of their girlfriends comment below which boy and ur name. I'm only doing 2 or 3 so ya or u could be cams girlfriend or one of 5quads girlfriends.
-angel