Chapter 7

(Ik Cam didn't go to digifest this year but for this he did.)
Bre's POV

I was just finishing up packing for digifest but I heard a knock at my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I yell. The door knob turns and in comes Cam. Cam looks at me with a glare. "So you and Zach huh?" He smirked. My cheeks turned red.

I looked down and smiled. "What about me and Zach?" I asked. "Nothing but just saying, I really like him for you." He smiled and walked out.

When he said that I fell onto my bed and smiled so big that my mouth started to hurt.

All of a sudden I feel someone fall on me. I look and see Zach lying on me.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" I groaned. He got up. I stood up and fixed my hair. Next thing I know I'm pinned against the wall.

Those eyes staring into me. These eyes were eating me alive and they belonged to my boyfriend.

We were staring at each other for who know how long.

He smashed his lips against mine. His hands were on my waist rising up my shirt. This makeout session was the best we've had.

We were kissing and kissing until I heard a cough. I quickly pushed Zach off of me which caused him to fall in my suitcase.

I look to the side to see a confused yet smirking Cam. "There better be no babies." Cam said walking out. I quickly go to Zach and help him up.

"So did u finish packing?" He asked. "No not just yet. I need to get a few more things.

I saw Zach go to my dresser and open up my drawers. He pulls out one of my panties. My mouth turned to the shape of a circle. My cheeks were so red I was probably on fire.

"You forgot to pack this." He smirked throwing them to me. Oh god what am I going to do with him.

A/N
PLS READ

Hey sorry for not updating a lot and this is a short chapter. I know I said I was going to do a long one next one is just I've been really busy getting ready for school and stuff. But I'll try to update a lot more. And I'd like to thank you all for 733 reads. I never thought people actually read what I write and thank you all so much if you get to 1000 reads then I will do a huge update thing and some sort of surprise. Oh and BTW I might be going to slaybells and get vip and meet Zach!!!! I'm not trying to brag and anyway just want to let you guys know and maybe a lot of you'll be going to it too. But for now bye and I hope you like the short chapter.

-angel💜