Chapter 10

Bre's

My eyes started filling up with tears. I quickly blinked them away so nobody would see.How could he? That was 8 months worth of allowance and helping our neighbours. It took me forever to get that money.

I wasn't sad anymore I was furious and I have a plan. I went inside our hotel room and explained to the boys what happened.

"So guys this is what I'm thinking...." I said.

MIDNIGHT

Cam switched rooms and shares a room with Nash now. I got Hayes to give me the card to their room cause he shares with them too. Me and the boys all wore black. For no reason.

I opened the door as quietly as I could. I shined a mini key chain flashlight. That way it wasn't too bright and I was able to see. I tip toed to Cams suitcase.

The hoverboard wasn't in there. damn it. But I knew exactly where he put it. At home he would always hide anything he didnt want seen under his bed.

So I knew he put it there. I got on my knees and looked under the bed. YESS I found it!  I Grabbed the board and charger and we ran out the room.

As soon as we got out we were laughing. We walked back to our room and went to sleep. But as soon as I fell on my bed. I thought what is Cameron gonna do when he finds out?!

A/N
Hey guys sorry for giving such a short chapter it's just a filler so ya. Ill try to make the next one long it's just it's the 2nd week of school and I have a test tomorrow then Friday then 2 on Monday. But ya enjoy!!

-angel💜