A Mischievous Visit to Kiyotaka's Apartment

The entire day had felt off. For some reason, Class D had been unusually curious about Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and his private life ever since rumors about him having kids started circulating. Of course, Kiyotaka, being his usual enigmatic self, didn't confirm or deny anything, leaving his classmates to their wild imaginations. But curiosity was a powerful thing—especially for a group of high school students with nothing better to do than poke their noses into someone else's business.

That's how Class D found themselves standing in front of Kiyotaka's apartment building, staring at his door with a mix of curiosity, mischief, and a little bit of guilt.

"Are we really doing this?" asked Hirata Yousuke, always the voice of reason. His gentle eyes darted nervously between his classmates, particularly Karuizawa Kei, who was spearheading the whole sneaky operation.

"We're not breaking in or anything," Kei said, hands on her hips. "We're just... investigating. He's hiding something, right? Like, three kids? That's crazy. We just need to see for ourselves."

Ike Kanji rubbed his hands together, excited. "I bet he's like secretly a billionaire or something, and the kids are actually robots."

"Or aliens!" added Yamauchi Haruki with equal enthusiasm.

Kushida Kikyou giggled, pretending to look innocent, but it was clear that she was itching to get inside just as much as the others. "We should just have a quick look around. It's not like Ayanokouji-kun will even notice."

Koenji Rokusuke, meanwhile, was lazily examining his reflection in the polished door of the building, flexing one arm and admiring his biceps. "While you all indulge in this base curiosity, I shall partake only to witness how far your mediocrity can stretch. Fear not—I, Koenji, will illuminate your path with my perfection."

Everyone ignored him. It was just what you did with Koenji.

Sudo Ken, always the blunt one, scoffed. "Tch, Ayanokouji? No way he has kids. The guy barely talks. But, if he does... I'm betting they're just as boring as him."

The group exchanged glances, and despite Hirata's attempts to convince them otherwise, they eventually decided that sneaking inside just for a "peek" wouldn't hurt. After all, Kiyotaka was out with Suzune Horikita and the kids, supposedly getting ice cream. No one would even know they were there.

Karuizawa, being surprisingly skilled at "getting things done," had managed to sweet-talk the apartment security into letting them inside the building. And now, they were standing outside Kiyotaka's door, ready to invade his personal space.

Kei looked around, making sure no one was watching, before grabbing the door handle. To everyone's surprise—and confusion—the door wasn't locked.

"That's weird," Ike whispered, eyes wide. "Doesn't Ayanokouji lock his door?"

Koenji chuckled condescendingly. "A weakling like him likely has no need for security. Not when I, Koenji, exist as the pinnacle of strength."

"Whatever," Kei muttered, pushing the door open. "We're in."

The inside of Kiyotaka's apartment was... not what anyone had expected. Instead of the cold, empty, lifeless space they imagined for someone like him, the place was warm, cozy, and full of life. Toys were scattered across the floor, a couple of children's drawings were stuck to the refrigerator, and there were small signs of daily family activities everywhere.

"Whoa..." Ike muttered, staring at a pile of brightly colored building blocks on the floor. "So he really does have kids?"

Yamauchi snorted. "Maybe he babysits or something."