Prologue

Aiah's POV

"So what do you want??" Mikha asked.

"I don't know." I answered as I took and wore my clothes on the floor.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I was facing the other way around and I felt my tear started to build up.

"No.. "

"Miks, I... don't know."

"Anong I don't know, Aiah??!!!" this is the first time Mikha raised her voice like this, and I can't blame her.

I felt her get up from the bed, and I heard the clanking of her belt which meant she was putting her clothes back as well.

"You know what Aiah, I guess, it's better if we just do. Tutal hindi ka naman na sure sa nararamdaman mo for me." napalunok ako sa sinabi niya. Parang hindi ito yung gusto ko, I never wanted to break up with her.

I mean, sa almost two years na relationship namin kahit gaano pa kalala ng problema we never resorted to breaking up.

"Mikha, please listen... I love you okay??? But-"

"Exactly, you love me but you have buts. Doon pa lang talo na ako Aiah, eh." at this point, napaupo ako sa bed cause I literally felt weakness in my body and some pain in my chest

"I get it. Siguro my bad rin kasi as what you've said, nawawalan na ako ng time sa'yo, but I'm doing my best right??? Kaya nga ako andito. Kaso wala eh, it seems you aren't interested." And there was a long awkward silence after that. I remained sitting on the bed while staring at the floor, and I suddenly found my tears... falling.

"So I guess that's it?" When she said that, I felt my heart broke into pieces and I totally broke down in tears.

"Mikha, I'm sorry." I stood and hugged her... tight.

"No worries, mas okay na yung ganito kesa napipilitan ka lang sa'kin." she was trying to pull out from my hug.

"Miks, hindi ako napipil-" and now she forcefully pulled out, held both of my shoulders and looked into my eye.

"I'll give you space, Aiah." Fuck, bakit ang sakit marinig directly from her nung word "..and I'll wait for you." hindi ako makapagsalita. My eyes were too blurred from the tears which are falling non-stop. Mikha managed to flash her, as always, very sweet smile, and then she wiped my tears.

"Miks." I somehow pouted my lips.

"Relationships have phases, and sadyang ours is at this. Mahal na mahal kita, Aiah. And I promised na I'm never losing you. So if you... and if we, have to do this, then it's fine with me. I mean, kakayanin ko, for you." Mikha hugged me tight and I hugged her back tighter.

Grabe tong taong to, I don't deserve this, I don't deserve her.

- -

Hello guys!!
Are u excited?!??

Cause I am!!

Hehe, get ready for a roller coaster of emotions as Mikha and Aiah and team #Dopamine take you on a thrilling journey.