Chapter 7: Ghost

Aiah's POV

"Okay, so you mean you don't remember, pero the girl said na may nangyari sa inyo? That's a bit suspicious." Maloi commented then Colet added, "Simple lang yan, the girl wants you for herself kaya she tried to, ya know, sirain kayo."

"Ganyan talaga, meron talagang hobby na nila ang manira ng relasyon ng may relasyon." si Gwenny na rare mo marinig mag comment had hers as well.

Sheena naman confidently stood and said, "Gusto mo ba sugurin na natin, ate Aiah?"

"Pagsubok lang yan, besh. Kapit lang tayo kay Mikha Lim. She might be hurt but every one knows how my cousin loves you so much," Stacey voiced out.

"No comment," napatingin kaming lahat kay Jho. "I mean... Aiah heard a lot of my comments already."

Out of all the girls' comments, I loved what Stace said the most. Somehow it gave me... hope; somehow it eased all yung pain na naramdaman ko from the past two weeks.

Yes, two weeks since that night. The girls somehow knew about what happened kasi nag leave si Miks sa GC namin. Buong akala ko, they would push through sa plan nila na mag Subic since I told them to go without me, pero I was so touched kasi they just chose to visit me instead and i-push na lang daw pag okay na raw kami ni Mikha. Oh diba, they are hopeful.

Although Mikha literally ghosted me that night; although she cut all our connections off and that I've made numerous attempts to reach out to her.
A part of me is still hoping na I hope we could have another chance; I hope she could give 'us' another chance.

She didn't allow us to have a proper closure so I'll consider that as a sign na may puwang pa rin ako sa puso niya and pwede pa.

"Shot ate Ays!!" Sheena teased kasi the girls had brought some drinks for tonight and they knew I had made a pact never to drink again.

"Charot, coke na lang for you," bawi niya before she handed me the drink.

"Pero alam mo, Aiah, I guess love is really sweeter the second time around." Maloi mumbled nung tumabi siya akin. I tried to look at her and I saw that her gaze was fixed at Colet who was dancing now with the other girls.

"Omg, don't tell me????" I excitedly asked her.

"Yes giiirrrl," after she answered, hindi ko napigilan yung pag sigaw ko kaya napatingin silang lahat. "Luhhh sila???" Jho exclaimed.

"Sorry, baba lang kami," I did not hesitate to take Maloi somewhere sa baba for more chika.

"Kelan pa?" I asked when we ended up sa lobby. "I am so happy for the both of you!"

"Well, medyo matagal na rin. We just suddenly clicked... again. It was so smooth and natural. Actually, akala ko nun ako lang, pero we both felt it pala."

"Awww, sana all, charot! Kaya pala iba ang glow sa mata ninyo pareho ha." I replied.

"Pero, we chose to be more discreet this time, ikaw pa lang nakakaalam, girl. Kasi alam mo na, there are so many people who ruin other people's happiness just because they can't find their own..." I sighed, I couldn't agree more. "And narealize namin na— a private life is a happy life."

"Seriously, I'm happy for the both of you."

"Pero hey cheer up," she leaned on my shoulders then she started singing.