Chapter 1: Pa-miss

🎧: Wag kang bibitaw by Cean Jr. 💔

- -

Mikha's POV

As soon as we reached Aiah's condo, I locked my lips with hers. Sobra ko siyang namiss. But, I got startled when she pulled away.

"Baby, sorry. Andiyan sila." Hmm, okay? What's with her today? 

Kanina pa siya while we're having dinner, isang buwan kaming hindi nagkita pero parang hindi niya ako namiss.

"Room tayo." she pulled my hand and walked towards her room. And when we reached, she asked, "Freshen up muna tayo?"

"No need." I started kissing her hard while I take her clothes off. She fought, kissed me back and took my clothes off as well.

I lay her on the bed, showered kisses on her neck yet she pulled me to face her.

"Baby, please. Shower?" I smiled at her then we both went to the shower.

While we were showering, she placed some bath foam in our bodies. I was looking at her eye and it really doesn't feel right. Mahahalata mo naman yun diba?

I was expecting she wanted something else but we literally had a quick shower, and we went back to the room.

Aiah pushed me to the bed and now she's on top of me. She started kissing my neck but I insisted to be on top of her. I lowered my kisses this time then as I suck on her nipples, I spread her legs and started touching her.

Usually like this, you would feel her wetness right away, but right now it's too obvious that she's not turned on and she doesn't feel anything.

So I stopped touching her and confronted her, "I guess you're not in the mood for this." She didn't respond and hindi siya makatingin sa mata ko.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Baby. I-" it seems she wanted to say something pero hindi niya masabi.

"Tell me, Aiah. Be honest with me." She tried to sit so I did the same so I could face her.

It took a while before she started to speak and she took a deep breath before she did.

"Miks. You've been so busy, wala ka ng time for me, for us, and I just don't feel like a priority to you anymore."

"Baby, I'm really sorry." I tried to hug her pero sobrang distant talaga niya.

"Hindi mo na ba ko mahal?" I asked with medyo palambing na tone trying to lighten up the mood.

"It doesn't work that way, Mikha." Aww, Mikha na lang talaga eh? 

"Okay, wag ka na masungit, baby, bumabawi na nga ako diba?" She perched on the edge of the bed and turned away, looking in the opposite direction.

She remained silent, not uttering a single word, thus I asked. "Do you want me to leave?" And still didn't get a response from her.

"Ok, I'll leave. But may I ask, may iba na ba?"

"Can you stop with those questions?" she sounds annoyed???

"Can't you just answer?!!" Both of our tones began to shift and this is what I have feared the most.

"I'm not in the mood for any of these discussions." My heart is starting to ache by her responses.

Half of me just wants to storm out and leave pero half of me doesn't want to leave her especially not at this state.