Chapter 3: Eye opener

🎧: Paalam lang ang palagi
by Arthur Nery

Habang buhay na sana
kung hindi ka napagod 💔

Koya Arthur bat ang saket?

Mikha's POV

It's twelve in the afternoon and I'm missing Aiah so much. Kahit anong gawin kong distract sa sarili ko, she has been on my mind the whole morning.

I've been here in the office since 7 in the morning yet wala my mind is not working.

Hindi ko alam but my hands led me to call Jho and sumagot naman siya agad.

'Hello, yes Miks?'

'Hi Jho, is Aiah with you?'

'No Miks, I'm with Baste now meeting for the wed preparations. If you want to see her, nasa cafe lang yun.'

'Thank you so much Jho!'

I suppose, she knows.

So wala nang isip isip I rushed to the cafe. But sakto when I was about to park my car, I saw Aiah coming out with someone. Good thing hindi niya ako nakita.

But wait, I know the girl she's with. How can I forget her? She flirted with Denise, my ex, one time when we went to the bar. Don't tell me si Aiah na naman ang target niya ngayon.

As soon as they left the cafe, I stepped out of my car and I tried to follow where they are headed to. I sighed, I can't believe I'm doing this again. Pag may nakakita talaga sayo, Mikha, ewan ko na lang.

"Huy." Ken the vampire snapped, oh diba, speaking of.

"What's up?" I smiled coyly. His look was it's as if I was doing something... illegal.

- -

"Did you guys fight?" he asked while we're having a bite of the burgers he bought for us. Ken took me a little away from the cafe to discuss.

"Well. She needed space... she said I'm losing time for her."

"So you gave her space??" he asked as if he was not agreeing with the idea.

"Of course, that's what she wanted," I confidently answered.

"Miks, she wanted your time, not space." But this hit me so damn... hard.

"Sorry ha? I'm not expert at these things, but alam mo one thing I learned in life, magulo kayong mga babae," I laughed, he made another good point,

"When you girls say something, sometimes it's the other way around," and another better point.

"You say ayaw niyo, kahit gusto niyo." AND THE BEST POINT.

"Bakit ganyan kayo? Ginagawa niyo kaming manghuhula eh." Natawa ako kasi ang lalim ng pinaghuhugutan niya. "I mean, ginagawa nila tayong manghuhula diba?"

"Ken, umamin ka nga, okay lang ba kayo ni Stace?" I teased him then he laughed.

"Hey, we're good. At first oo struggle, it was so hard to understand her, pero now medyo nakibisado ko na siya. Pero yun na nga as what I've told you, in relationships, you need to have a lot of patience."