Chapter 15

The suspense was killing everyone. As they all took their seats, the judge went back to his. "As you can see, I've dismissed the jury. They won't be needed for this part." Kylie as well as everyone else was confused. Then what was the point of having them here? "Miss. Cantrall?" "Yes, your honor?" "I can see as of today that you really do love Miss. Baker. I know love when i see it." Kylie nods. "Thank you, your honor." "And you both seem like fine young women with some good heads on your shoulders, however i cannot ignore an accusation like this. Especially one that is as big as statutory rape." They both nod.

"However, given the display by yourselves and your peers, as well as the lack of evidence against you. I see no reason for you to be convicted, especially when you clearly didn't do anything." Kylie's heartbeat speeds up. "So, that being said, due to lack of any evidence, regardless of your intimate moment you two had, it is in my power that i find Miss. Kylie Lorena Cantrell, not guilty of statutory rape. This case is dismissed." Everyone breathes a sigh of relief as Malia rounds the panel and gives Kylie. "We did it. You're innocent!" She smiles. Kylie hugs her tight before pulling away slightly to give her a kiss. Malia wraps her arms over her shoulder while Kylie's hands rest on her hips. "Easy lovebirds, you were just found innocent for something you didn't do, let's not prove them right and have you be guilty." Mel smiles. Kylie pulls away before turning to her manager and pulling her in for a tight hug. "Oh shit, ok." She hugs back. "Thank you Mel, thank you!" Mel pulls away and wipes the tears threatening to stream down Kylie's face.

"Hey, what did i tell you huh? We were not losing this. I told you I'd look out for you, i told you I'd take care of you." Kylie nods. "And you did. You do. I couldn't have asked for a better manager." Mel hugs her one last time before letting go. "Alright, enough! I think we've been in this courtroom long enough. Let's all go party!" Everyone cheers as they exit the building. Kylie and Malia ride in the same car, Mel opting out to drive there herself, giving the love birds some privacy. "We won." Malia sighs as she cuddles next to Kylie. "We did. I'm so relieved!" Kylie pulls her onto her lap and holds her close. "What are you doing?" Malia smiles. "Holding you. I know your anxiety was probably hitting you hard in there, i wish i could have comforted you." Malia looks at her. "You were this close to going to jail and you were worried about me and my well-being?"

Kylie nods. "Of course, i always do. You're my girlfriend. I care about you. I love you." Malia shakes her head as she smiles. "How did i end up so lucky?" Kylie smiles as she pulls her closer. "Right back at you." They lean in and share a passionate kiss as Kylie tangles her hands in Malia's hair. Malia's arm went from Kylie's shoulders, down to her waist. Kylie lightly brushes her tongue against Malia's lower lip. Soon, they were in a heated make out session as Kylie's hands travel down south and land themselves on Malia's rear. She gently squeezes as Malia moans in her mouth. She suddenly pulls away. "You were just proven innocent for a crime you didn't commit, let's not actually prove them right." She laughs. Kylie laughs as she moves her hands higher. "Hey, whoa. I didn't mean you had to move your hands." She quickly grabs Kylie's hands and moves them back onto her ass. "Ooh, is that so?" Kylie gives her a gentle squeeze. Malia gasps as she feels her underwear start to soak. She leans her forehead against Kylie's and sighs. "Can it be my birthday yet?" She asks. Kylie laughs before she kisses her. "All in due time, my love. I promise. And when the time comes, i am gonna rock your world....and your bed." Malia blushes. "Not if i rock yours." She smirks. "I look forward to it." Kylie smirks back before they share a passionate kiss.