Chapter 4 ❤️💙

The day dragged on as it was one interview after the other for them. It was almost 1AM when they finally made it back to their hotel room. "You wanna shower first?" Malia asks her. "Um, you can go first." Kylie smiles as she takes off her earrings. "Ok." Malia grabs some clothes from her suitcase and goes to the restroom. She turns on the water and waits for it to heat up. She takes off her jewelry and heads back out to put them away in her bag. She walks in on Kylie taking her shirt off. "Whoa! Don't mind me!" Malia quickly covers her eyes as she speed walks to her bag. "Malia, you've seen me in a bikini before. It's not a big deal. It's not like we're about to have sex." Malia blushes even more before she slowly uncovers her eyes. "Thank you, I wouldn't want you walking into the wall or something." Kylie smirks. "What? It's my fault that you're beautiful?" Malia puts away her jewelry and walks back into the restroom. "Aw Maliki!" Kylie shouts. Malia giggles to herself before stepping into the shower.

She lets the hot water wash away all the stress from today. As she washes her body, she couldn't help but think about the older girl a few feet away in the room. She knows she shouldn't. They shouldn't. They can't. Kylie could get arrested. But that doesn't stop her imagination. She runs her hand over her breast as she imagines Kylie doing the same.

"You like that?" Yes. She very much did. "You want more?" Always. Her other hand makes its way down her stomach, in between her thighs. "I need to hear you say it." "Yes." She whispered to herself, careful not to let Kylie hear outside the restroom. Her fingers play with her nipple as her other hand starts rubbing her clit. "Kylie." She quickly covers her mouth, realizing she said that out loud. She prays Kylie didn't hear her. "Did you need something?" Of course, she's never that lucky. "Um, yeah. Could you....uh....hand me my phone?" She rinses off her body and turns off the water. She wraps herself with a towel as she opens the door. "Here you go." Kylie sticks her hand in, holding the phone. "Thanks, i promised my mom i would call her when i got back." Malia closes the door and places her phone down on the sink. That was a close one. Damn it, Malia. Control yourself. She blamed her period. Making her hormones run everywhere. She quickly gets dressed and comes out with a towel around her hair. "Shower's all yours." She smiles at Kylie, who looks up from her phone. "Thanks, how was the call with your mom?" Malia nods. "It was good, just checking in. Seeing how my baby sister is doing." Kylie nods and grabs her clothes. She stops a few feet from Malia and leans in. "I heard you...." She smirks before she goes into the bathroom and turns on the showerhead. "You better not have used all the hot water!" Malia stands in her spot, speechless and incredibly embarrassed. "I didn't!" "Oh yeah, you probably had a cold shower!" Kylie teases her. Malia blushes even more. She goes and throws herself on her bed. She buries her face in her pillow. If she can't see Kylie, Kylie can't see her. Was her logic. And she wouldn't be a blushing mess in front of her.....girlfriend? Friend? More than friend? She wasn't sure, she was hoping their date would better clarify things.

"Hey, we have the day off tomorrow, what did you wanna do?" Malia shouts from her bed. "Hmm," Kylie walks out in her silk pajamas. "Holy fuck, Ky...." Malia whispered. "We could go for a walk in the park?" She ignores the obvious attraction that Malia has for her currently. "Uh..yeah! We-we can do that." Kylie laughs as she walks up and climbs into bed with Malia. "I think you're drooling Maliki...." "Shut up!" Malia turns away from her. Kylie smiles before standing up and grabbing a heating pad from the rest room. "What are you doing?" Malia asks as she watches the older girl plug it in and hand it to her. "Plugging in a heating pad for your period." Malia smiles and happily takes it. "Thank you." She places it under her, on her lower back and lays back down. "Oh yeah, that's much better." Kylie climbs in and lays next to her. "So..walk in the park tomorrow?" She bites her lip. Malia nods. "Yes. Walk in the park....um, would it be too fast if i gave you a kiss?" Kylie shakes her head. "I mean, i think we passed that already but sure. Come here." She opens her arms as Malia snuggles up to her. She looks up and stares into her eyes. "God, you have beautiful eyes." Kylie smiles as she caresses her hair. "Back at you." She slowly leans in before their lips gently brush against one another. She pulls away slightly to look into her eyes before fully kissing her. They pull away after a minute. "We should get some sleep." Kylie mumbles as her eyes start drooping. "Yeah, we should." Malia leans her head on Kylie's chest before falling asleep. Kylie subconsciously pulls her closer.