Chapter 6 ❤️💙

Kylie didn't know what to do. On one hand, she should stop this. Definitely. It wasn't right, Malia's seventeen. They shouldn't do anything. It's illegal. They could get in so much trouble despite their 'celebrity status'. But then on the other hand....

Kylie remains silent as she stares at the dildo in Malia's hand disappears inside and magically comes back out repeatedly. "Fuck...." She hears Malia moan. Welp, guess her period is done, that's for sure. But her hormones were still all over the place. She tries her best not to scare the girl as she slowly approaches her. She takes off all her clothes along the way, leaving them scattered on the floor. This isn't the first time seeing Malia naked, but this is the first time Kylie's seen all of her. And she did mean ALL. As she walks closer, she sits on the other bed, her eyes never once leaving Malia's hands as she worked that dildo inside her. Kylie's own hand starts to make it's way down her body as her other one starts playing with her breast. She stares at Malia's face, who has her eyes closed in pure ecstasy, no wonder she didn't notice Kylie coming. The girl was lost in her own lust. How she wanted to touch so badly but couldn't.

Then her manager's words echoed in her mind. That's one way of touching her without actually touching her. Kylie's right hand starts rubbing her own clit before her left takes the dildo out of Malia's hand. "Kylie!" Malia tries to cover herself before Kylie stops her. She quickly pushes the dildo back inside her. "Oh fuck!" Malia's moans. "Oh please, don't stop on my account." Kylie smirks. She pumps the dildo in and out faster as her other hand plays with her own nipples. Technically speaking, she isn't touching her. The dildo is. She's not exactly breaking any laws, right? "Oh my god....yes, yes! Don't stop!" Malia arches her back as Kylie finds her G-spot. "You naughty girl, Malia! Is this what you've been doing since i left? Is this why you haven't responded to any of my messages?" Kylie rubs her own clit faster. "Huh? Answer me." "Y-yes! I'm sorry!" Malia moans. Kylie pulls out the dildo. "And this? Since when did you have this? And why didn't i know about it?" Before Malia could answer, she shoved it back, deep inside. "Fuck!.... Kylie!" She moans as she grips the bedsheets. This was much better than her masturbating alone.

"I'm waiting." Kylie smirks. "I-i bought that a while ago, i ju-" she moans, "i kept it hidden away." "Mmm, that's so fucking hot." Kylie goes faster and harder. "Oh my god! Yes! Don't stop, don't stop!" Malia's hands start groping her own breasts. "God, you look fucking hot like this." Kylie moans as she starts fingering herself. It wasn't as pleasurable since it wasn't her dominant hand but it'll do. Malia notices this as she takes the dildo back. "Hey!" Kylie smiles. "How about you do you and I'll do myself? I mean, we can't touch each other. That doesn't mean we can't touch ourselves, right? While watching the other?" Malia smirks. Kylie quickly lays down in front of Malia on the bed, her legs spread open, giving her a perfect view of everything. "God, you are so perfect, Ky." Malia moans as she gropes her own breast. "Back at you boo." Kylie smirks as her hand makes it way down to her clit. She starts rubbing circles as she stares at Malia. Malia pushes the dildo back in before she sits up against the headboard of the bed. She starts pumping it in and out as she watches Kylie pleasure herself in front of her. "More, baby." Kylie tells her as her fingers disappear inside herself. "Fuck...." Malia moans as she pumps faster. Her other hand is playing with her nipple.

Kylie slips another finger inside as Malia arches her back. "Ooh, damn. You like it rough, huh baby?" Malia smirks. Kylie nods as she pumps faster. She pulls out her dildo and hands it to Kylie. "Here, this should help." Kylie happily takes it and shoves in herself. "Ugh, fuck!" Malia almost came at the sight in front of her. Kylie, pleasuring herself, with HER dildo. "Shit...." Malia starts fingering herself. She's amazed just how rough Kylie is being with herself. She's pumping the dildo in and out so hard and fast, it's like she's dying to be pounded or something. "Malia!" She moans. She moaned her name. That's it, she's done for. This girl will be the death of her. "Kylie!" Malia moans as she finishes, her eyes not once leaving Kylie's, or rather Kylie's hand as she watches her pump the dildo repeatedly until she finds sweet release. "Malia!" Kylie's body shakes from the overwhelming pleasure.

Once they're both down from their high, they both sit up and face each other. Kylie smirks as she licks the juices off of the dildo. "My god, Kylie." Malia practically purrs. Kylie closes her eyes and moans. The mix of herself and Malia being too good. "Fuck, you taste good." Malia glances between her and the dildo before holding out her hand. Kylie happily hands her back her dildo before Malia also takes a lick. "Oh wow, so do you." They stare intensely at each other, the sexual tension still thick in the air. She drops the dildo on the bed before grabbing Kylie's face and pulling her in for a kiss. Their tongues clash, mixing each others taste for a whole new one. Malia digs her hands in Kylie's hair as Kylie carefully places her on Malia's hips. Careful not to actually touch the minor in question. Just a few more months, she reminded herself. Then she's all mine. God, she loves this girl. Was it too soon for that? Technically speaking they've known each other for two years, plus. But they've barely started dating. Does she really know Malia that well? As a friend maybe but as something more? As a girlfriend? "God, i love you." Malia smiles. Well, guess that answers that. Kylie smiles back. "I love you too, Malia. And i promise we'll do this again, actually touching each other." Kylie laughs. Malia smiles and leans her forehead against Kylie. "Sounds like a plan. I realize we're doing this completely out of order, but would you be my girlfriend?" Malia laughs. Kylie throws her head back in laughter. "Yes, i would love to."