Chapter 9

⚜️⚜️⚜️ Harmonia POV ⚜️⚜️⚜️

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar bedroom. Apparently, I am not in my dart room, but rather a quidditch rich smell room. I tried moving but I had an arm around me.

Oh no!You have got to be Fucking kidding me! Not with him!

I turned to see the Troll next to me in bed without a shirt. He snored like a Troll. Another reason why he is a troll.

I pushed him away with force causing him to roll off the bed. I looked under the bedsheets with my clothes fully in without my jacket. Thank God!

I turned to the Troll, " I am assuming we drank too much," I said. I began to recall the events that happened last night.

Marcus and I compete with the drinks. Of course, I won, since my body can't feel the human alcohol strength. I remember carrying to his room, the troll weigh to heavy that I exhaust myself to his bed.

He tried to make his advances with me, but I knocked him out with a punch.

I notice him moving his jaw like it ached. I smirked knowing I did that to him. He deserves it.

I grabbed my black jacket, deciding to leave. I felt a grab on my wrist," Are you sure you don't want to stay?" He smirked. There is no way I am staying with him.

I refused, but then he pressed me against the wall. His tall height, muscular body overpowered mine, his body inches from mine.

I glared at him," Move! Before I even your other half of the face," I used my strength to push him away. He looked shocked at the amount of strength. I may look short compared to him but I not weak in strength.

Once I step out of his room, I see Terence Higgs and Lucian Bole. These two are the last people I want to be near with. They looked surprised at me as I left the room of their Slytherin Idol.

"How was it?" Bole dared to speak to me. The two boys snickered.

"T, I guess" I replied.

"T?" They looked confused.

"T as in Troll" I answered, causing them to laugh.

______________________________

***Traveling to the Past ***
______________________________

⚜️⚜️⚜️ Evangelina POV ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Marcus handed me his test scores from Herbology. He avoided looking at me as I took the paper in my hands. I hope he didn't do too bad.

"I haven't read it," He refused to look at me. I opened the folded paper and review the questions and answers.

"How bad is it?" He said, believing he did the whole thing wrong. It was 50 questions on the exam, which took me a while to answer him.

"Fuck, I am kicked of the team, right? Wood is going to win. I have a T for Troll," Marcus thought his life was over. If he failed the exam, Professor Snape would kick him off the team.

"Actually, you are not kicked off the team. As for Oliver winning, that I am unsure. I can't tell the future," I handed him his paper. Marcus quickly snatched it and read his test score.