Chapter 7

⚜️⚜️⚜️Marcus Flint POV⚜️⚜️⚜️

I couldn't sleep all night. Her moans were heard past the walls next door. I can't believe Wood actually fell for her. It was clear she brought him intentionally to get back at me.

"Good morning, Mr. Flint," Harmonia wore short black pjs. "I hoped you slept well last night," she said while smoking.

I glared at her. I couldn't because of you!

"I will try to keep noise level down, next time," she smirked.

"If there is a next time, I doubt Wood would comeback to satisfy your needs," I smirked. There is no way, Wood would date her. I don't see it, especially with his dedicated time on Quidditch. I clearly see him dating Katie Bell, that girl doesn't nothing than watch him from afar.

"However, I can fulfill you, if you ever need me. I will be right next door," I know she will come crawling to me.

"I'd rather fuck a Troll," she remarked.

"Lucky for you, I've been called a Troll," I smirked. She rolled her eyes," Typical, you haven't change," I heard her mutter.

"What?"

"Want to bet again?" Harmonia looked at me with confidence. I can't wait to have my hands on her. Those pale legs, those perfectly shaped breast. I would easily make her forget about Wood.

"Sure, this time terms would change, you can't convince him to have sex with you. It means nothing. Let him come to you. Then, we will see if he truly cares about you."

"Fine, but you won't intrude in our relationship. This is for you to understand that I don't want you. Not now, not ever!" Harmonia placed her cigarette in the ashtray.

"Sure, you say that. But I am a Flint, whatever I want I will have," she turned back to looked at me. She caught me staring at her round sexy ass. She rolled her eyes before entering back to her room.

I will have you. You will be mine.

______________________________

***Back to the Past ***
______________________________

⚜️⚜️⚜️Evangelina POV ⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Hogsmeade?" I am surprised he would ask me to go with him.

"Don't you want to be with your friends?" I asked. I already had plans to go with my friends this weekend.

"I already go with the all the time. I wanted to thank you for all the tutoring. I thought buying butterbeer would suffice in thank you. Unless, if you don't..." I quickly interrupted him.

"No, I accept. I never expected you to take me out. It almost sounded like a date," I avoided his gaze. I hope he didn't develop feelings for me. This is not how I wanted things. I want to be with Oliver.

"Not a date, Evan. Unless, if you..." he began to call me Evan. Claiming me with a male name. But I don't mind, it's nickname to my actual name.

"It's fine as friends. But you won't mind people seeing you with me. I am a Hufflepuff," I don't want to ruin his reputation with me sticking around him for very long. It feels like tutoring bad enough for him. But assures me, he handle the people watching us in the library. Whatever that's means.