Chapter 1

A crowd of people in black walked in a busy hallway. All walked their way to complete their daily task. Among the crown is a woman with white long hair. She had white pale skin, eyes of the dead, and her weapon weld.

She turned to a corner and headed to her boss's office. She saw a secretary busy with paperwork and a phone call," Yes, yes, I will make sure he receives the message," the secretary said on the phone writing on a small note.

She hung up quickly and settled her papers before paying attention to the woman in front of her. "He is waiting for you. Could you please hand him this note?" The secretary said handing her the note she just wrote.

She snatch the note and walked past the secretary. "Thank you!" The secretary kindly appreciated it. She knocked on the door before walking into the large office.

The first thing she noticed was the mess in the office. Books everywhere, children's Toys, muggle inventions, potions, ingredients.

She looked at her boss studying a rubber duck," What is your purpose? What do you do?" The skeletal figure with a black cloak said holding a magnifying glass

She found it nothing unusually knowing that the grim reaper is interested in the modern days of human society.

She sat and place her seat on the couch making herself comfortable," Boss," she tried to grab his attention.

"Harmonia, what do you think about rubber ducks?" The grim reaper asked her

"They are rubber and shaped like ducks," Harmonia said not caring about the children's toy.

"Yes, that appears so, but what do they do? What's their purpose?" The Grim Reaper kept looking into the magnifying glass.

She placed the secretary's note on his desk. She didn't respond to him.  If she answered the conversation of rubber docks would go on forever.

"Why do the humans have this strange thing?" The grim questioned

"Am I here because of a rubber duck?" Harmonia asked, she is getting impatient. She has tons of souls to collect.

The Grim Reaper placed the rubber duck and magnifying glass down," I am giving you time off. You will spend time in the Wizardry World," He said leaving her stunned

"You've got to be kidding me," Harmonia muttered not wanting to leave work.

"Nope, not at all. You get time off starting tomorrow. Isn't that something to be excited about? You should be celebrating and saying 'Yay, Grim you're the best boss ever!" The Grim Reaper happily said

"Nope," she crossed her arms. Hating the idea of going back to the Wizardry World, she got tired off it. Particularly, the fame part. Her fame got her surrounded by paparazzi, reporters, fans, the stress of albums, etc. It was all too much stress and annoyance to her. She got tired of the music industry, she left the Wizardry World without showing up to one of her concerts. It left everyone questioning her disappearance.

"But Harmonia, you were human once. Don't you remember? Your name is..."

"Don't say it!" Harmonia snapped. "I am not that person anymore. She is dead," Harmonia said not wanting to remember her past.

"So, tell me Death? What's really going on here?" Harmonia demands to know why her boss is sending her away.

"Harmonia..." He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Boss," Another person in black arrived. He had black-styled hair, black eyeliner on his eyes, and white pale skin.

"Vangelis," She is surprised to see him. He is mostly focused on his music career in the living world. She knows Vangelis has been successful as he recently began touring concerts for Puddlemere United games. His time in the living world got him busy from soul-reaping.