Part 12

⚜️⚜️⚜️ Evangelina POV ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Today, was the first Quidditch match, the rivalry game between Gryffindor V Slytherin. Gryffindor has a new member, which to me is worrisome that they included a first year, aka Harry Potter, the new seeker. Slytherin team hasn't change much, looking ruthless as ever.

At the start of the game, the Gryffindor team scored 20 points. I cheered every time my awesome friend Angelina scored.

"Go, Gryffindor!" I cheered. Just the , Marcus had the ball and tried throwing it into the hoops. Quickly, Oliver blocked it in time, winking at me.

"Someone is red," Cedric commented.

"Oh, shush," I could feel my cheeks warm.

Just then, my eyes caught with Marcus dark brown eyes, he looked hurt. He then looked pissed at Oliver. "Oh, no," I have a feeling Marcus will do something.

He snatched his teammate bat and hit Oliver with a bludger. "Ollie," I screamed as I watch him fall of his broom.

"Marcus," I couldn't believe he did that. Why? He smirked at me before focusing on the game. He turned very aggressive with the game, pushing and shoving his opponents to get them off their brooms.

"Oh, no Angelina," I watched Marcus and Adrian shove Angelina against the wall stand causing her to fall.

"Oh, Potter sees the snitch," Cedric commented as he too is a seeker. The best Hufflepuff Seeker.

"You think he will catch it?" I wonder if he believes Harry Potter would catch it.

"Well, one can never judge someone height. Potter has the talent to fly," Cedric said. We watch Harry Potter Broom go loco for a brief moment. Then, he caught up to Terence Higgs.

"Come on, Harry!" I cheered with the rest of the Gryffindors. I know Marcus heard me as he quickly looked at me before continuing his ruthless habits.

It didn't take long for Harry oddly have the golden snitch out of his mouth. He raises it up high for everyone to see. The Gryffindors up roared, as Slytherin sulk from the lion's victorious win.

"That does count right?" I asked the expert beside me.

"Yeah, as long as you have it in your hand," Cedric and I hadn't expected the game to end up like that.

I watch as the Gryffindor gather around cheering loudly. Oliver and Fred lifting up Harry in the air for their victorious win.

"Looks like Gryffindor will have party tonight," Cedric reminded me. Gryffindor will always throw a party after a victory game. Especially tonight, since Gryffindor hadn't won a game against Slytherin for a long time.

My eyes laid on Marcus fuming in anger. He yelled at Terence Higgs for allowing a first year to beat him. The entire team looked very angry at the poor chaser.

Then, he looked at my gaze before angrily entering his tent. I had this sudden urge to go to him. But I resisted, why do I feel this way about him?

______________________________

⚜️⚜️⚜️