Chapter 1

Protagonist’s POV

Present…

The bedroom was filled with Sana's soft moans as we made love in the morning light. The room felt warm and intimate. Her touch was tender yet insistent. Her fingers traced patterns on my skin as our bodies moved in harmony. The world outside seemed distant compared to the closeness we shared in that moment.

"You’re incredible, love" I showered her collarbone and chest with my kisses. My fingers marveled every curve of her body. She pressed herself more to me.

She looked at me. Her coldness melted away. "So are you, hubby… you make me feel so good" she cooed with desire. Her fingers possessively traced patterns on my back. She captured my lips for an intense kiss.

A gasp escaped Sana's lips as my hands caressed her breasts. My thumbs gently circled her nipples. She leaned into my touch with her eyes fluttering closed as a waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Ahh…hubby…don't stop" she whimpered with pleasure. Her hands found mine to grasp on her breasts. I sucked her nipples while my fingers traced every inch of her milky white skin.

Our skin brushed to each other as we moved together. Each touch and kiss deepened our connection.There was a vulnerability in her eyes that she rarely showed. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and kissed her deeply to taste her luscious lips. She pressed her body more against mine.

"I-I… never thought I’d find… someone like you.. you’re mine, hubby. Mine only" she grazed her lips against my neck. She nibbled on my earlobe as she let out her soft moans. Her hot breath brushed against my ear.

"I feel the same way" I held her closer. I trailed a kiss and bit her neck. Sana whimpered faintly as her fingers dug and scratched against my back. She arched her neck to give me access.

"I love you, Sana" I whispered against her soft skin.

She pulled back slightly. "Prove it" she challenged seductively.

My heart pounded as I met her intense gaze."How?"

She didn't answer with words. Instead, she kissed me deeply. Her hands wandered possessively over my body. Every touch and kiss was filled with a fierce intensity that made my head spin.

"You belong to me, hubby. Nobody else. I want you to obsess with me only" she growled against my lips.

"I know. I'm yours, Sana. Always" I pulled her closer. She pressed her body with need against mine. Her hands found their way to my shoulders. She pulled me closer.

"I love how you feel, my love. Don't stop. Keep touching me more" she brushed her lips against my chest. She guided my hand again to caress and touch her perfect curve.

Our movements became slower and more deliberate. Just as we were lost in the depth of our connection, my phone rang to break the intimacy. The sudden intrusion of reality felt jarring.

I groaned in frustration to let go of the moment. Sana’s lips curled into a mischievous smile as she reached over to the nightstand. She grabbed it and handed the phone to me."It’s Jihyo. I have to take this" I glanced at the caller ID.

Sana pouted playfully."You’d better answer it and make it quick" she teased, though she was disappointed.

I answered the call."Hey, Jihyo. What’s up?"

"Hey, where are ye? Dahyun's already at the studio and we've got a meetin' in half an hour!" Jihyo’s voice was brisk about all business.

"Right, sorry. I’ll be there as soon as I can. Give me—" I attempted to focus on the conversation but Sana snatched the phone from me and immediately hung up.