Chapter 7: Sorry

This is the shortest chapter of all time tf anywaysss sorry its a happy chapter tho so please forgive me! >_<

_________

It was a few days later and the nurses had finally deemed Carly in a stable enough condition to be left alone for longer periods of time. While Vivian or another nurse was ways close by at least Carly was able to go to the loo alone now.

_______

Carly was forced awake to a rather rude awaking, one of her little sisters had thrown herself onto Carly, normally Carly wouldn't care but she just wanted to sleep that or talk to Vivian, maybe eat something. Vivian had made her eat at least half of every meal sometimes she couldn't finish even half and Vivian made sure Carly knew that it was part of the healing process and to not feel ashamed.

"Hey sis.." Carly whispered, beginning to gently stroke the younger siblings hair.

Carly gently pushed her off of her after a small while.

Her mother walks in just after her hair in a ponytail she was wearing her work clothes from the Tesco she worked in its clear as soon as she finished her shift she rushed in with her other daughter in toe.

"Carly! What the fuck!? Why would you do that!" Her mother yelled, tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry.." Carly whispered, trying to cover some of the ugly scars on her arms she did have a scar on her face although the bandages were covering it at the moment.

Carly's mother hugs her tightly, "Never do that again!"

"I won't.."

_______

This is the smallest chapter I've wrote but I wanted to write something happier.