chapter 10: fall

TW: ED, RELAPSE

____________
A/n: sorry if this is bad I wrote it in school under the desk D: (I'm not meant to be on my phone in school) and thank you to Lizzie! Honestly I would've maybe given up writing this because I had ran out of ideas D:

_____________

"Why are you so squishy?" The words echoed through Carly's head over and over.

Carly's mum didn't seem to take problem with Rose's comment and even chimed in herself, "She's right you know. You have gained quite a bit of weight since being in here."

Carly froze. She had done so well over the past few days. She had gained wight She didn't think she would, she was more comfortable with her body. She was finally getting better. Just for her progress to all come crumbling down because of a few comments that didn't mean any harm.

"Out." Carly mumbled, trying to not let the anger show in her voice

"Huh why-?" Carly's mum began before she got cut off.

"Please, I'm tired." Carly lied. It worked since Carly's mum quickly ranlged up Rose and Alex then left with a goodbye.

Carly was left alone and with the aloneness she began to spiral.

'Was I too fat?'

'Maybe I should stop eating.'

'I can go up to a month without food.'

'I'll stop eating.'

And with that Carly's mind was set on it. She was going to lose weight even if it meant relapsing.

__________

Marjorie and Reece were heading to the hospital to check on Carly and make sure she was healing well. It took them about five minutes to actually get there since they were at a coffee shop before hand. Grabbing Carly a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles along with a hot chocolate with oat milk, marshmallows and cream. The total was five pounds, two pounds for the chocolate donut and three pounds for the hot chocolate.

"Hey, Marjorie?" Reece started, taking her hand in his.

"Yes, dear?" Marjorie responded, smiling softly.

"Do you think maybe for a bit we could.. maybe.. get Carly to live with us? I've been through almost exactly what she has so I think I may be able to help her in a way her parents can't. Of course I don't know what her parents have gone through but from the way Carly says know they used to joke about eating disorders and self harm around her I think it's harmful to live in that type of environment." Reece says it quickly, making sure Marjorie couldn't interrupt his preplanned speech.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea, darling! Of course we'd have to ask her parents first but im not against the idea." Marjorie gave Reece a quick peck on the lips.

"Yes! Okay, thanks!" Reece says, smiling enthusiasticly as he carefully climbs into the passenger seat of Marjorie's car, holding Carly's drink and food.