chapter 7___ soon you will be mine

***author's pov***

Zyrian’s amber eyes darkened with an intense, almost predatory gleam as he watched Sia through the mirror. The gleam in his eyes spoke of a powerful resolve, an unwavering determination to possess not just the sword, but the intriguing enigma that was Sia.

“Soon,” he murmured softly, his voice carrying a note of dark promise, “you will be mine.”

The weight of his words was palpable, charged with the certainty of his ambitions. Zyrian’s mind was already weaving plans around her, seeing her unique perspective and defiance as a potential asset in his grand design. To him, Sia was no longer just an innocent figure in the galaxy; she was a key piece in the intricate game of power he was playing.

As the darkness of his gaze deepened, it was clear that the pursuit of Sia was not just a desire but a calculated move in his larger scheme. He would have her under his control, bending her will to his own, and in the process, align her with his grand vision for the universe.

For now, he watched and waited, the determination in his eyes reflecting his certainty that soon, she would be a crucial part of his world.

Zyrian rose from his seat with a sense of purpose, his mind still occupied with thoughts of Sia. He moved with deliberate steps to the balcony of his chamber, the grand doors sliding open to reveal the vast expanse of the night sky.

As he stepped out, the cool, crisp air of Oracle’s night greeted him, and he gazed upward. The sky was a mesmerizing canvas, painted with the soft glow of moonlight and the twinkle of countless stars. Five moons hung in the sky, each casting a distinct, radiant illumination that mingled to create a breathtaking celestial display.

The moons’ light bathed the landscape in an otherworldly glow, their reflections shimmering off the palace’s crystalline spires and casting long shadows across the floating city. The sight was both majestic and serene, a stark contrast to the turbulent thoughts that occupied Zyrian’s mind.

He stood there, the night’s splendor framing him like a king surveying his domain, the shimmering moons casting a silvery hue over his features. His gaze remained fixed on the stars, the vastness of the universe serving as a backdrop to his dark resolve.

“Soon,” he repeated softly, the promise lingering in the night air. “Soon, all will fall into place.”

The beauty of the night sky seemed to mirror his grand ambitions, a silent witness to the unfolding plans and the intricate web he was weaving. As he stood there, absorbing the tranquil beauty of his world, his thoughts remained focused on the power he sought and the enigmatic woman who would soon be part of his grand design.

As the night deepened and the celestial brilliance of the five moons illuminated the sky, Zyrian eventually turned away from the balcony. He moved with a quiet, purposeful grace back into his chamber, the reflections of the night’s light still dancing in his eyes.

He approached his opulent bed, the silken sheets and intricate patterns inviting him to rest. With a final, contemplative glance out the large window at the shimmering moons, Zyrian settled onto the bed. His mind, though busy with plans and schemes, began to quiet as the tranquil surroundings lulled him toward sleep.

The room was silent except for the soft hum of the palace’s energy fields, and soon, Zyrian’s breathing deepened. The weight of the day’s thoughts and the complex ambitions he harbored drifted away as he surrendered to the soothing embrace of rest.

In the calm of the night, as the moons continued their silent vigil over Oracle, Zyrian fell into a deep sleep, his dreams filled with the intricate strategies and the ultimate pursuit of power that would shape his destiny and the fate of the galaxy.