chapter 9__

***author's pov***

Dephlia’s smile faded into something more calculated as she held Zyrian’s gaze, her violet eyes shimmering with the weight of the task at hand. Her voice was soft but filled with authority as she stepped closer, her presence commanding the room.

"Bring the girl here soon," she said, her tone carrying both a command and a hint of foreboding. "She must be in this realm if you are to understand her true purpose. But tread carefully, Zyrian. The girl is far more connected to the universe than even you realize. She is not merely a piece on the board—she may be the one to tip the scales."

Zyrian's expression remained stoic, though the intensity of his amber eyes flared. He understood the power of what Dephlia was saying, yet his determination overshadowed any caution. He was not one to falter in the face of prophecy or cosmic power.

"Do what you must," Zyrian replied, his voice low and resolute. "I will have her. And once she is here, no one—not even the forces of the cosmos—will stand in my way."

Dephlia gave a slow, deliberate nod. "Very well, Zyrian. But be prepared—the journey to bring her here will awaken forces beyond your control. Once she crosses into this realm, there will be no turning back."

Without another word, Dephlia turned to the glowing map of the galaxy, her hands weaving through the magical tendrils that connected the stars. The air around them crackled with energy as she began to set the plan in motion, preparing to draw Sia into a world she could never have imagined.

Zyrian watched in silence, his thoughts fixed on the girl and the power she unknowingly held. Soon, she would be in his grasp, and with her, the path to ultimate power would be within reach.

The night’s events had only just begun, and the cosmos were about to shift in ways neither Sia nor Zyrian could foresee.

Zyrian’s brow furrowed as he turned to Dephlia, his voice edged with tension. “But how?” he demanded, his usual confidence tinged with rare uncertainty. “She is light-years away, in a different galaxy, unaware of this world, unaware of me. How will you bring her here without disrupting the balance of both our realms?”

Dephlia smirked, the violet in her eyes deepening as she regarded him with a mix of amusement and caution. “You underestimate the power of the magic that flows through this dynasty, Zyrian. Distance, time, and even the barriers between galaxies mean little when the right rituals are invoked.”

She moved toward an ancient tome resting on a pedestal nearby, its pages glowing with arcane symbols that seemed to shift with each passing second. Dephlia ran her fingers over the script, her voice a low murmur as she began to explain.

“We will not bring her by force. The cosmos respond best to subtlety. I will cast a spell—one that will draw her here through her own will. Her dreams will shift, her thoughts will pull her toward us, until she seeks out the path to this realm on her own. The connection you’ve already forged through the mirror will be the bridge.”

Zyrian's amber eyes darkened further, his desire mixing with curiosity. “So, she’ll come willingly? She won’t know we’ve been watching her.”

Dephlia nodded, her voice steady. “Exactly. By the time she arrives, she’ll believe it was her own decision, guided by fate itself. But once she is here, Zyrian, you must be careful. She is no mere mortal, and the powers within her are tied to the very essence of the universe.”

Zyrian clenched his fists at his sides, his jaw tightening as the gravity of Dephlia’s words settled in. He could feel the pull of destiny, the weight of the cosmos aligning around this girl. But despite the warnings, his resolve only grew stronger.

“Do it,” he said, his voice firm, leaving no room for doubt. “Bring her here, and I will handle the rest.”

Dephlia gave a slow nod, her eyes gleaming with ancient knowledge. “As you wish, King Zyrian. The spell will take time, but soon enough, she will be drawn into our world.”

Zyrian watched as Dephlia began to prepare the ritual, dark magic swirling around her as she spoke incantations in a language older than the stars. The air thickened with energy, and the fate of two galaxies started to shift, all set in motion by the desires of a ruthless king and a girl who had no idea how close she was to becoming part of something far beyond her understanding.

And somewhere, light-years away, Sia’s world was about to change forever.