His Addictive Touch:Chapter 4

Just as nian Chen yi heard wu yu heng request, he had suddenly decided..

"Ok..fine, I will let you take care of me. But only until I find a way back to my home!"

Nian Chen yi secretly didn't want to leave, it was something about wu yu heng touch that made nian want to stay..but could he deny it? Could he deny the fact that this touch was so addictive? That he wanted wu yu heng to touch him?

What is it about wu yu heng that's so addictive? So different..

"I can't let you go out there. It's not safe, you have to stay with me. I promise I won't let anyone/anything hurt you."

Nian pov: What is it about him? Why is he so different, so caring? He doesn't even know me yet he's acting like he's my husband..who are you and what do you want with me..?

"I can see you're questioning my existence. Let me make this easier for you."

Wu yu heng says in a concerned tone of voice "I'm a demon prince and you are a dragon warrior, a dragon warrior is in critical danger from Demon warriors. But there has been no sign of a dragon warrior from my dimension..that is until you came..I am the only one who can keep you safe and out of danger..you have to trust me."

As nian sat down he heard what wu yu heng said and he felt his whole world crashing down..

"What..what do you mean..?"

"I mean I need you to stay with me."

"I..- I just..-"

--------------------------------------------------------‐‐--
Hey everyone! I'm sry for the long wait, I've been having connection issues, but I am back now!

Now what should nian Chen yi do?

Go with wu yu heng?
Or
Go on his own?