*✧quiet time in the library ✧

Beau's outfit

"Cause when you kiss me quiet, oh it's quiet
Quiet oh it's quiet by camila cabello

"Clyde not here." Beau said but Clyde is not listening to him as he is assault Beau's beautiful neck and feeling all on his ass for old times sake of him.

He miss kissing on him like this. He misses telling Beau that he is the most beautiful boy he ever seen and he is fucking lucky and grateful to have him as his boyfriend again. Clyde is not going to waste no more messing waking moments with his princess ever again.

No more fuck ups.

So that he is making out with Beau in the library between the dark corners of bookshelves.

"Why the fuck not?" Clyde said as he is kissing on Beau and not caring that anyone can walk in

That's makes more hotter. If someone would never dare but imagine that somebody walking in on them while they are still reacquainting with each other.

"S-Someone could walk in our like other students or the librarian." Beau said while moaning.

"Relax baby no one will know." Clyde said while grabbing his butt causing the cute boy to gasp at Clyde roughness.

"Stop." Beau giggles cutely.

Such caused Clyde to fucking melt inside of adorable ass boyfriend.

"I fucking love you." Clyde said as he kissed Beau on his lips.

Beau gushes at Clyde said.

"I love you too." Beau is so happy to have Clyde as his boyfriend again.

He haven't been happy in years after they broke up cause River got into Beau's head about some untruths and being with Tyler was boring no thrill or he never made him feel like he is special.

But Clyde he always does cause he is Clyde's princess.