Arc 10: 124

It’s a good thing the maidservants didn’t hear this, otherwise they would have been scared out of their minds.

The Qing-er they had been serving all this time actually found himself a boytoy.

And a boytoy like this to boot.

Not to mention them, even Jiang Bieyu was shocked to the point where his mind went blank.

As he watched Shi Qing patting his body everywhere with a widening grin, the man being patted struggled to make sense of things. “But I’m a man.”

The little master gave him a strange look. “What nonsense are you on about? All boytoys are men.”

That he did know.

Jiang Bieyu: “But boytoys are young boys that look like girls.”

He knew that some people enjoyed themselves with little boys, but Jiang Bieyu didn’t bring that up. He might be aloof, but even he disdained those who took advantage of innocent children.

Shi Qing looked at the man in front of him.

He was tall, and the pat-down just now confirmed that he was very muscular all over. As for his features...he was handsome, but not in a feminine way.

Especially his eyes. They alone made his face appear several times more hostile.

Truly, the words ‘boytoy’ didn’t fit such a person well. He more resembled the person in charge instead.

So what?

The little master patted that bouncy surface again. “Who said that adults can’t be boytoys? Besides, you’re not that old. If this young master says you’re a boytoy, then that’s what you are.”

Jiang Bieyu didn’t respond.

He observed Shi Qing closely. The little master was patting him again with great interest, becoming more excited as time went on. However, the man was sure that the other person’s eyes contained no lustful emotions.

He said he was going to use him as a boytoy, but the way Shi Qing looked at him was more like he had found a toy to show off.

Shi Qing was indeed not obscenely evil. He just pretended to be pure on the outside while exploring Jiang Bieyu’s body with his 666666 insides.

It has to be said...Jiang Bieyu’s fascinating light-coloured eyes weren’t the only thing his Hu blood gave him.

He also inherited a great body that could remain strong without adequate clothing and food.

If he felt so nice to touch with clothes on, just imagine him without them...

Shi Qing stopped himself from going down that line of thought.

The time wasn’t ripe yet, and nothing would come of it. Why would he torture himself on purpose like that?

Therefore, he reached out in a serious fashion and hugged Jiang Bieyu.

Jiang Bieyu, who felt the little master’s tender arms wrap around him and continue to pull him forward: “?”

The man looked down slightly in confusion at the little master who was straining until his cheeks were flushed.

“What are you doing?”

“Gathering you into my lap.” Shi Qing replied quite righteously, “Don’t all boytoys have to come and sit in their master’s laps?”

Jiang Bieyu: “......”

He glanced in silence at Shi Qing’s thin and tender little arms and his slender and youthful waist that was still visible even in his fancy clothes.