Jamie meets Siobhan (and you get the best news of your life at the end)

As they walked in through the front door, the babysitter that Vivian had left Jamie with stood up from the sofa.

"Jamie's upstairs, he's just gone to sleep. He was so reluctant to go to bed so- oh my God are you okay?" She aimed that last question at Siobhan, who's makeup was streaming down her face, and had a big red mark on her wrist.

"Oh yeah, Hallie, this is Siobhan, the woman I told you about."

"Oh, hi Siobhan, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." she said with a sniff, as she used the sleeve of her black dress to wipe her eyes.

"Hallie, I'll get your paycheck to you by Monday okay?"

"Okay, is there anything I can do to help?"

"No it's fine, you go home, it's getting late."

"Okay."

As the nineteen year old left through the front door, Vivian led Siobhan over to the sofa and sat her down, giving her a blanket.

"You stay here, I'm gonna go get Jamie." she said to the blonde, as she gently planted a kiss on her forehead. Whenever Viv kissed her it made her feel special. It hadn't happened often, but every so often when they'd had their coffee meet ups in the family room (the one room that didn't have a big window looking out into the hallway) they would just give eachother a quick kiss before Viv left. Literally just a small peck on the lips. That night, at the hHalloween Ball, had been the first time they'd ever kissed properly, and Siobhan loved every second of it. She was brought back to reality by the sound of 2 year old Jamie yawning and thumping down the stairs, Viv's soft voice coming from behind him, telling him to be careful. His laugh was so sweet, and so soft and quiet that it was barely there. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs as he stared at the woman curled up on the sofa.

"Mummy who's dis?" he asked, running over to Siobhan.

"That's Siobhan, Jamie."

"Ohhhhh. Is dat da one dat you said worked at da nursewy dat you also said you woved?" (translation: Ohhhhh. Is that the one that you said worked at the nursery that you also said you loved?)

Viv's eyes widened as she realised what her two year old had just said.

"It's okay, Viv," Siobhan said, "I love you too."

Her shocked expression changed into a smile as she made her way over to behind the sofa where the blonde was sat. Siobhan tilted her hed backwards as Vivian lent down to give her a kiss, and she gently moved the dark hair out of the woman's face.

"Eeeeeewwwwww!"

Siobhan and Viv giggled as she sat down next the her, getting Jamie to come and sit on her lap. They all fell asleep together, cuddling, and wrapped up in the warmth of the fluffy pink blanket.

Meanwhile with Aut and Reece

After they had left the ball, they shut Roger in Reece's car and made him tell the everythign about his relationship with Siobhan. Of course he wouldn't admit anything at first, but Autumn got her bat out of the boot and threatened to send his brand new maserati to the junk yard. He admitted to everything. He admitted to abusing Siobhan emotionally, verbally and physically, taking advantage of her, and starving her. Reece took all three of them to the police station and turned him in for abuse and rape, and he was now finally where he belonged. In a cell with people just as bad as him.