CHAPTER TWO

LOUIS

When I arrived to school, I realized I was defeated. Zayn was already in our regular spot, in front of the school, his back against the building with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

I sighed, pulling into my parking spot. I jumped out of the car, and rushed over to Zayn.

Zayn took the cigarette out of his mouth, and blew the smoke out of his mouth, "'ey Tommo!" He said when I reached to where he was standing. "How's you doing?" He asked, taking another puff of his cigarette.

"Nothing, got a new tattoo though." I said, pointing out the new tattoo that was on my collarbone.

"Nice." Zayn said, "Wanna puff?" Zayn asked, sticking his cigarette right in front of my face. I was about to take a puff, until Zayn interrupted me.

"Louis? Is that your mum?" He asked, pointing at the car that was pulling into the school, I squinted my eyes, "What is she doing here?" Zayn asked.

I groaned. "Don't know, but I'm going to find out." I said, handing him the cigarette and running towards the car that was now parked in front of the school.

I got beside my mums car and I noticed a curly head person in her car. She got out of her car, along with him. "Why, hello, Louis." My mum greeted me.

"Why the hell are you here?!" I asked.

"Well, that's a nice way to greet your mum." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I'm here to drop Harry off since you wouldn't do it. Now, if you will get out of my way I would like to help him get his schedule.... Unless, you would like to do it." She said with a grin.

I moved out of her way, "Feel free to do it yourself, because I'm not doing it." I said before walking back to Zayn. I heard my mum groan, but I just couldn't seem to care.

~~

HARRY

The ride to the school was awkward. I didn't look at her, so I wasn't really sure if she was trying to talk to me. My thoughts were running crazy the entire drive, what if no one likes me?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jay shaking me, I turned my head to see a building. What the fuck?! They call this a school? It looks more like a fucking jail cell!

When we got out of the car, I saw the guy I had seen this morning. I could actually tell what he was saying, he talked slowly and I could read his lips, his mum on the other hand, I couldn't understand what she was saying.

From what I read on his lips, he was saying stuff like "Why the hell are you here?" and "Feel free to do it yourself, because I'm not doing it." I'm not completely sure what they're talking about, but most likely they're talking about me. I was fine with it, I'm use to it.

Me and Jay walked into the school building to see about seven older ladies, four of them looked about 50, and the other three looked about too old to work... Or breathe.

They didn't even notice us standing there, because they haven't even gave us a glance. I looked at Jay to see an annoyed look on her face, she tapped on the desk and then I saw one of the older looking women, who looked about seventy if I'm being honest, turned around. She also had an annoyed look on her face as if we interrupted something they were doing important. When she came over to the desk, I looked over her shoulder to see all they were doing was playing cards.... Pathetic.

Through the whole time I just watched their lips move, unsure of what they were saying. For an old woman, she talked fast.

When they finished, Jay handed me the schedule and put her hand on my back and leaded me to the hallway. I saw her yell at someone from across the hallway, he had blonde hair, that was dyed. He talked super fast judging by the way his lips moved. I saw Jay whisper something in his ear, and I noticed his eyes get huge. I wasn't sure what she told him, but most likely she told him I was "deaf" and I "needed someone to guide me around." She's just like my mother! My mother thinks of me as a blind man who needs a walking dog to take me places.

Jay gave me a hug before she left, I didn't hug her back though, but when she hugged me I noticed someone, and that someone was her son. He gave me a glare, an evil one; it actually scared me. I gulped and then the blonde hair guy yanked on my arm for me to turn around, and we walked away to my first class.

I looked at my paper, and saw that I had Math first, shit.

Math is my worst subject ever!

Me and the blonde headed boy went to the class, he wrote something on the paper and that said:

"Hi ! I'm Niall. Well, judging by your schedule you have every class with me and my boyfriend, Liam, except Music and Science. Don't worry though, you have it with Louis. He's scary at first, but he's cool when you get to chill with him. You could sit with me and him when we go in here, if you'd like?"

I nodded my head and gave Niall a smile. I can't wait to meet Liam and this Louis guy.