Chapter 4

"Can we talk?" She nodded

"Sit down."

"Where are you going ?"

"To Sita's house" she just said randomly..

" Lie. Which company do you work for?"

"HUH.." Maitri eye's were wide and she gulped hard.

" Tell me?" asked Venkatesh again looking at her cute reaction, he wanted to smile and laugh.

Maitri was a fair girl with big black round eyes.. she had a round face and a cute button nose. She was wearing a white purple anarkali with a dupatta and a white leggings making her look like a cute teenager..

"ABC PVT. LTD.." replied Maitri

"Can I be honest with you?" Maitri blinked her eyes in yes..

'She is cute man!!' said Venkatesh in his mind.

"I want to give this relationship a chance.. please"

"I .. don't want to be a burden for you.."

"You are not a burden for me. Always remember that.. I will pick you up at 12. okay?"

"Humm." replied..

" Do you trust me?"

"With what Sir?" she asked getting up to leave

"With anything and everything Maitri." I answered getting up from the chair

"A little bit.." I pulled her by her waist, and we both fell on the bed. I was on top of her..

I kissed her forehead

"Are you sure? because I don't trust myself around you anymore." I said in a dusky voice.. her cheeks were red and her mouth was slightly open. Seeing her like that she was adorable.
She looked away from my face I kissed her jaw slowly and I felt her breathing fast and I decided to mark her mine first. I checked her neck. She has recovered a lot those marks were no more visible. I kissed her neck, she hissed in pain and soothed her with my kiss. She was in shock or maybe horror.

"I ...I don't want to take anything which belongs to other." I smiled and pecked her lips

"Who is your husband?"

"Y..ou"

" What's is your husband's name?"

"Venkatesh Rao.." she answered closing her eyes when I bend down next to her ear's.

"My wife's name is Maitri Rao." I replied slowly in a heavy voice. She culched my shirt from back,

giving me relief and we felt a sense of belonging ness.
'

" Can I ask you some thing ?"

"Ji."

" Why don't you wear this mangalsutra and Sindoor?"

" Everyone will know about us in the collage. It will be so uncomfortable for you in the collage and people will also talk about that." I was kissing her neck again while she answered me.

"You will always wear your mangalsutra and Sindoor, show it off, flaunt it. I don't care. I don't want some one to touch what is mine. Is that clear?"

"What if someone?"

"I will deal with that. Just do what I am asking you to do. Okay."

"Okay Ji."

" One more thing. After I pick you up we will directly go to registrar to register our marriage today. Okay?"

"Ji.."

"Dare you call me sir when we are out of classroom. I promise you you will not walk for a week.. for sure."

"Ji." I just left a sigh and kissed her earlobes she shivered with such a small thing.. I pecked her lips once more. " I am addicted to you already."

"Walk out of the room before I loose my last string of patience." She gulped and and walked out almost immediately. She went out and to her work place almost running. She didn't forget to apply her sindoor and mangalsutra before exiting the house.