Chapter 18

"What do you mean!!" asked Aditi getting confused. Rishik just passed a file to Aditi and when Aditi's sudden anger was ranging in the sky she threw the files she she was definitely planning a murder very soon.

"That Bast**** " said Aditi.

"He will be dead!!" said Rishik.
When Satish and Prakriti heard noise they came to their room to check. Seeing Aditi in anger was a rare intense. Both their kids were ranging in anger today and what was the reason.

Satish-" What happened ?"

Aditi quietly passed him the folder, Prakriti was also looking with him, both of their angers were at peek.

"How can a man treat his own blood like that?" asked Aditi.

"Because he is a monster and not a human." replied Prakriti.

"I understood why she didn't speak. About this now!!" said Rishik.

"Bring that boy to me Rishik in the next 24 hrs. Make sure her mother never get's to see him again, she took me away from my daughter, they will walk away from their son now!!" ordered Prakriti.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Prakriti-" The game has just began. I will play and you will scream RABINDRA.." said Prakriti in mind...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>>>>>>>
NEWS
>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Aaj ki taaza khabar, mashoor businessmen Rabindra Gupta ke eklote bete Rupak Gupta abb nahi rahe iss duniya mein, engine fatne se hue mouth.
Unke uper the human trafficking aur Rape ke charges.
Kaun ho sakta hai iske peeche.
CHAAN BEEN CHALU HAI.."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NEWS-> END
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GUPTA MANSION-

SUDHA was moaning on her only son, who was dear to her. She was caressing his photograph. Here Rabindra was also in tears when he received a call from his company.. He had to leave for his company immediately. Sudha had no one to share her sorrow she lost her young son.. it was getting dark.. there was a dim light still switched on in the house.. the house was empty no one except her.. she suddenly felt that there was someone in the house.. She walked towards the all the rooms when she entered Rupak's room to check.. She saw a man sitting on the edge of the balcony railing. She tried to see the face but she was not able to she walked but suddenly she fainted on the floor..

When Rabindra entered he was shock to see the gate open.. there was no one on the house.. All the lights went off.. he was unable to see. The sound of lightening in the sky today was frightening him. He decided to check all the rooms.. He felt something in between while trying to climb the stares .. he took out his phone flashlight and saw Sudha been stabbed. he touched the knife to remove it. Just then he heard police siren and saw police officer's entering inside with torcher lights.. he was under arrest for a murder. He tried to talk to them but of no use. A black cloths was covered on his face...Then he was unable to see anything. After sometime he was unknown where they were going, he was soon sleepy and slept in the car laying unaware what was the next he was going to face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++