Chapter 10

Maitri was sleeping on Venkatesh's shoulder, who today wore a white office shirt and a navy blue coat. He was handsome and our Maitri wore a white anarkali suite. She wore Jhumka's in her ear's and Jhuti's in her legs with red bangle's adorning her hands. She was very looking cute and Ganesh was observing his brother and took a picture of them..

Even Shree and Srikant was observing them, they grew close and finally Maitri was at peace. Seeing her at peace made Venkatesh calm as well. He took a blank book and drew her smiling face which he once saw when she was his student. He drew a beautiful girl with a huge smile.. She was BEAUTIFUL in his eyes. He just wrote one thing under that I LOVE YOU...

When Maitri woke up she was yawing like a kid and rubbing her eyes.. She looked out to see clouds and smiled, when she turned back to her husband who sleeping. She slowly placed his head on shoulder and let him sleep. it was 3 hour flight to Delhi all the way from Bangalore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rao Mansion. Delhi.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once everyone reached home.. Maitri decided to make coffee for everyone and few snacks.. There were few helper's who helped her a swell. Soon everyone changed and were down having snacks..

Srikant-" Beta. We have to go to one of our business collogues house tomorrow for dinner. You will join us as well."

Maitri-" Okay Appa."

Shree-" We are going for shopping Maitri. Venkatesh you will tag along."

Srikant-" He is coming to office for some work. Take Ganesh and guards with you."

Shree nodded in response. She she continued " Maitri .."

"Ji.."

"Beta they will serve us. Have food then rest and we will leave in afternoon for shopping as well."

"Ji.." She sat next to Venkatesh having her snack..

Not knowing what changes her life will bring tomorrow.. Yet she was happy in her present..