chapter 20

❤️MUJRIM ♥
❤️[ PART 3] ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rupak was in a hotel when waiting for his so called sister none other than Maitri... She invited him for a lunch with her, he first felt weird and he suddenly remembered she is married and her figure when he saw her changing her dress in her room hit his mind.. He agreed instantly.. he felt somewhere she was flirting with him as well today....

The Supreme hotel, Bangalore.

In a five str hotel, Rupak Gupta was waiting for his sister.. after waiting for half an hour.. he started to look around and called her multiple times was not reachable. Suddenly he heard a voice.

"Hi there is a room booked with the name of Rabindra Gupta. I am his guest for today." the reception nodded.. Rupak was stunt he followed the girl in the lift

"You look sexy women!! would you like to have a quick.."
"I don't mind but, he will get to know.."
"He won't I promise.." he took the girl with him in his room and after 15 minutes the girl walked out, he gave her a good amount of money to know that man was cheating his mother...

The girl was Rabindra's new secretary and a new entertainment to him. She had no idea about Rupak. However, she heard about him a bit.. but never saw him.

There was a spy camera which was attached in the room where Rabindra was staying with his little girl.. However Rupak was driving when fell unconscious all of a sudden and car dashed into a tree and fell unconscious...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After 2 hours when Rupak woke up he saw he was tied to a chair and his mout was shut. There was darkness around with a artificial spot light on him. He saw Maitri standing there showing pity on him..

"You father tried to kill you for the shares. The men's were going to burn you alive when, my men's found you and saved you.. I have a very interesting vedio for you.. would you like to watch that? of course."

*****************************************
The vedio...
*******************************************************
Rupak saw his father sleeping with the same girl he met in the hotel ... after some minutes of their activity, he heard them talking about him..

Secretary-" Come on aren't you late for you home today!!"

Rabindra- " No, who will look at that old shag now. She use to be beautiful once upon a time. I left my first wife for her but now a days she is just irritating me.. I wish you could take her place.."

Secretary- I would love to but only in bed no where as I am not interested to be the step mother of you son who is near to my age.."

Rabindra-" Oh!! really.. I don't mind that either.. I want you to seduce him and take shares on my name.."

Secretary- "I would love to but what will I get. SIR!!"

Rabindra-" You can have him as well. Wrapped around your figures like me darling!! "

Secretary-" Sir, I want the profit in next deal, So that I can buy myself a bungalow.."

Rabindra-" Done.."

Secretary- "Why are you planning against your own son?"

Rabindra- " Hahaha. He is not my son. He is not even my blood.. to take over some property from my pregnant first wife I decided to marry Sudha, we made a deal that I will give her bast***** son a name and she will help me in getting property from my wife.." said Rabindra kissing her shoulders and making her girl moan...