Chapter 13

"Maa what are you saying Maa..... Acha okay promise."

"When I was pregnant with you I married Satish Chandra. He was a businessman and a business partner as well. He was a divorce as me. We soon started liking each other and decided to marry. Aditee was his daughter. Eventually, Aditee and I bonded over time. When I and Satish met with an accident I was told you were dead, 19 years I thought you were dead but I had a feeling you were not. I always felt that you were safe and sound. After 19 years I got to know that you were alive I hired guards and detective to find you but failed. Once I saw you going to collage last year. You looked little like me. I got a DNA test as well to check and finally I got you."

"What took you long mom to come to me." said Maitri sobbing.

"I was scared they would hurt you. They will separate you from me. So I decided to get you out from there, when I got to know that Shreya ran away from her marriage I propose your marriage to Venkatesh because I wanted you out from there first for your safety. When you were married I was happy that finally you left that place. We decided that they will first move to Delhi and then we will tell you the truth so that those two people don't manipulate with this information and don't take anymore advantage of you."

"I am not angry at you maa. I was scared ad tired of them. It took me courage to even trust Venkatesh around me. Its just that I am done. I am tired of their torchers and them calling me a curse. I don't know why was I even alive in these 20 years.. I was told that Nana ji considered that I was the reason behind your death. I will not be able to take anything now. I was looking forward to die, on the day of my wedding. It was beyond my limit that I can ever kill my own mother [sob] [sob]. Maa please, you will not blame yourself for anything. I don't want you to please leave me again. I need your blessings maa that's it. "

"Will you not introduce me to my sister Maa?"

" Here she is."
A cute girl with a blue denim jeans and a chocolate t-shirt, came walking in. When she saw Maitri.

"She looks exactly like you." Prakriti nodded and so did Maitri.

"Maa is she elder or younger to me?"

"She is elder, 4 years elder to you beta." replied Prakriti."

"Maa where is Satish uncle?" asked Maitri