Chapter 17

^ @ @ ^
( )

Maitri was so tired today, she changed and crawl to bed without even blinking, but to her despise, her husband was about to take revenge from her. She was suddenly feeling too cold, she tried to pull her bed sheet she felt broad shoulders. She opened her sleepy eyes to see her husband right on top of her and the cover's was over him.

"I am cold."

"I'll warm you up.."

"Venkateshhhh!!" He gave her a love bite on her shoulder.

"Trust me I will not cross my limits, until you ask me to." Maitri nodded
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The couple was busy with themselves whereas...Another couple was planning a plan to take revenge.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Prakriti and Satish, were having conversation.

"I feel she is hiding something from us."

"Humm I agree as well. She looks cheerful but hides her pain very efficiently. She know how to cover her emotions."

"Humm. I will fulfill her wish, what do you say?"

"I am in this Kriti. What they did was wrong. They will pay for this but I want to avoid media coming into this."

"Humm... we will include them in the end. giving them final evidences."
**********************************
AFTER FEW DAYS>>>>>

The possessive brother of Maitri pulled out the details of Rupak and his family member's he asked a man to keep and eye's on Gupta's. He also pulled out the past deeds of each family member.

Aditi entered Rishik's room to ask something about work when she saw him in anger his fist was closed, his muscles popping out in anger and eyes full of furry.

"What are you doing? "asked Aditi.

"She really suffered a lot di."

"What do you mean!!" asked Aditi getting confused. Rishik just passed a file to Aditi and when Aditi's sudden anger was ranging in the sky she threw the files she she was definitely planning a murder very soon.