Chapter 16

"Let's have dinner." said Venkatesh diverting the topic. Once everyone walked towards the dinning table. Venkatesh pulled her in his embrace, the moment this happened, she let her tears fall.

"Listen, I don't know what you are feeling. Because I can't even imagine what you must have went through, just remember this I am here for you. I will always be there for you Jaan."

"Sorry.."

"For what ?"

"For making you worried."
Venkatesh cupped her face in his hands and pecked her lips, Maitri had a wide eyes!!..

"Venkatesh!! koi.."

"shuu!!"

"Chalo tumhari mom ko nani banate hai."

"Chup karo.. pehele shaadi tao shaadi tao celebrate karlo, fir namkaran karna."
Venkatesh pulled her from her waist "Try me!! I can do both the celebration's together. "

"Shuhh.. stop chalo sab table per wait kar rahe hai.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Once the dinner was over soon it was time to leave...
Maitri saw a sadness in Prakriti's eyes she has a plan to lift her mood "Are maa aap mujhe na wo tatmatar wali curry message kar do na.. I will try once?"

"You liked that, yes. Next time I will cook something special for you. Then you judge my cooking skills."

"She is bad cook!!" said Ganesh.

"If you are with him. Both of you out of my house. " said Maitri with a pout on her face showing figure to him moving left and right. Venkatesh and Ganesh both looked at each other.

"that house is mine!" said Ganesh, Maitri giggled at that and just from her " You are marrying my sister!!!" Ganesh lost the battle's "You better be careful." Satish and Srikant were laughing seeing their faces.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Rishik not understanding.

"They made the same face that we both use to make." said Satish.

"In front of our wife." said Srikant.

"You will learn that soon." said Satish smiling at his son.

Kalyani devi and Dheeraj were also smiling see the kids bound well.

"I just hope everything goes well." said Kalyani devi and Dheeraj smiled looking at his wife.

"It will."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maitri was so tired today, she changed and crawl to bed without even blinking, but to her despise, her husband was about to take revenge from her.