Chapter 30

**********************************
FLASHBACK CONTINUES
***************************

"Do you like him?" asked Rishik.

If you are thinking that these two know each other. Then let me tell you both are business competitor's. Basically enemies of each other. Rishik is around 6 months elder to Shreya. He always like her quirkiness and her bossiness. He fell in love with her at the first sight of her. They were friends in collage. She was a dominating person in nature, being one similar to her in nature, they fight a lot but, liked each others dominating voice and calmness for each other.

"That's none of your business. [Achoo]" replied Shreya.
" Dawah kha lo please."
"Tumhe kya? Mere Maa Baa ko mere nahi padi hai. They treat me like an ATM. They use me like I am a machine to earn money. What I even expect from a stranger?"
"Suno tao. I don't want to see you hurt Shravu. Please."
"GET OUT!!"
"Shravu."
"Why? you should be happy my marriage broke. I am a run away bride. Tumne agar uss contract deal ko sambhala hota tao mujhe apni shaadi beech meine chod kar nahi jana padata. Your mom taunted me saying ki mein bhag gai.. I am not coward like you.. who leave matters and people in between." said Shreya getting all worked up.

"I never meant to hurt you. Nanaji ki tabiye kharab thi.. I had to handle other business as well right? I can't leave them and that in between."

"But surely you can leave me in the middle of the mess you created. Unfortunately, you are the one who hurt me the most. Forget about that. You didn't have the courage to tell you parent's about us. Your mom was mocking me. Did you tell her the truth?" she continued taunting him.

Getting irritated right now Rishik pulls her close and sees directly in her eyes. " You can notice what I was unable to do, did you saw what all I left for you. I am sure you didn't even notice that. You never had time for that. I made time for you Da. I loved you for freaking 10 years Shravu, you were in one sided love with Venky. I don't hate him. He is a man that any girl will fall for, but answer me is he really the one for you. Are really the one for him?"

"I never chose Venkatesh for me. Mummy chose him and fixed it without asking me. It is just that I admired him because he is sensile and mature."

"very boring as well for a person like you. " replied Rishik, and Shreya giggled at is statement nodding.

"BUT!! you left me for that Bi***." said Shreya cursing. Rishik's pulls her by her waist so close to him., as if about to kiss her.

Rishik replied in a deep and husky voice "I said NO to her Jaan. You saw that right. I was about to talk to Maa Baa.. when you gave me the news of your marriage being fixed. I can't see my MATE getting married to anyone else. I am sorry yes I did that purposely. I think I did right because I know you would have got divorced with him in the next one year, it was not worthy. You two are two separate poles. We all have someone to cherish and love now. That's more important to me. I see my sister's happy I see you happy in future and yes that's with me."
Unable take anymore of Rishik's sweet talks. Shreya smashes her lips on his lips, they were in love with each other. Eating each other out.

"RISHIK CHNADRA." the moment they heard this they turned to see. Their families standing there glaring at them.