Chapter 27

Seeing these women creating scene, Prakriti decided to wrap this up.

"Savitri and Manorama, if you have some problem with my family.. keep it yourself and don't spoil my children's marriage and function's.. because this not the first time you two besties have created created scene.. " replied Prakriti.

"You don't even know have etiquette's to talk?" replied Savitri.

"True because you and your so called friend also talks to us in a same tone.. I am least interested to entertain a person like her and you. Who is rude, arrogant and like back bitching!! more over creates scene in other's families and function." replied Prakriti. The two ladies were red in embarrassment right now. They all knew Prakriti was straightforward person and replied people on their face. They messed with a wrong person..

"You know what, Maitri already the owner of a firm, she is working and getting trained right now. What is your child doing Savitri running here and there? and you Manorama you tao don't have kid till now." Prakriti gasped thinking " Manorama what is your age? I guess your 39... No.. No..49, you are just 3 years elder to me."

Prakriti acted like thinking very hard to guess her age. She then continued " At least I have children who are capable to run my legacy. The next time you talk shit about my kids.. Your whole family will pay for that... I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DO." announced Prakriti."

"You.." Manorama was about to say when her husband catch hold of her hand and pulled her in a car with him taking him away from the place. Where as Vikram pulled Savitri to a room with him.. Shreya was so shocked to hear the words of Prakriti..