Chapter 2- School

So here you are!! The next chapter of 'Tomorrow...' Hope you guys like it. ***not edited*** Lesley (Kendall Nicole Jenner) To The Side------------------->

I awoke with a jolt. I had just had the weirdest dream. I was at school and when I got dropped off I found a weird letter in my mailbox and Christine might have got the same one and... wait that was real. I turned my head to look at my alarm clock next to my bed. 7:30am I read. 'Crap!' I exclaimed, 'I'm late!' Crawling out of bed I jogged to my wardrobe, throwing it open and tearing through the clothes to find the sweater I was looking for. 

After a quick shower I did my makeup, got dressed and ran to my car. Jumping in I drove just over the speed limit to the school cafe. Ordering a coffee to go I ran to Homeroom arriving just in time as the bell rang. Plopping down in my seat next to Christine, I saw her writing something. Peeking over her shoulder I saw her writing in her planner, and noticed something that looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. 

After the teacher came in and read the notices and the bell had rung, I got out of my seat and made my way to the door. 'Tara' I heard a soft voice call. I swiveled and saw Chrisitine, still sitting in her seat looking at me expectantly. 'Hey Christine what's up?' I asked her. She looked around nervously before standing up and walking towards me slowly, her head cocked to the side a little bit. 'You got the note too?' she whispered.  I nodded my mane of dark brown hair and raising my eyebrows I aksed, 'What do you think it means?' 

'Hush child!' she screeched, making me blink a few times. 'We cannot talk about it here. Meet me at the entrance of the forest and we will talk there, where almost no one can here us'. 

'Almost no one?' I asked confused. ' See you there' she responded, sashaying out of the door. I stood there collecting my thoughts before walking out of the cassroom. On my way out I ran into Lesley, the ultimate queen bee of the school. 'Watch it!' she cried as I ran into her, making her drop her books. Helping her gather her things, I mumbled an apology. Gathering the papers that had fallen out of her folder, something caught my eye. 

Lesley Wilson, I read.

413 For- The note was snatched from my hands from Lesley herself glaring at me. 'You have no right to read my personal stuff!' she cried.

'You got one too.' I muttered to myself. 'What?' she asked frowning. 'You got a note too.' i said more  clearly and her eyes widened. 'Show me' she said and I took the note out of my jeans pocket. She stared at it before giving it back to me. 'Meet me outside the forest after school' she said before walking away before I could even protest that I was meeting Chris. The warning bell rang again and I hurried off to Art.

So I know that it's short but I've been really busy lately. Check out the outfits!! ta don't forget. Read, Review, Vote, Comment, whatever you guys do

Tara-http://www.polyvore.com/tara_school_outfit/set?id=78110551

Lesley-http://www.polyvore.com/lesley_school_outfit/set?id=78112302&lid=2436526

Chris-http://www.polyvore.com/chris_school_outfit/set?id=78111329&lid=2436526