Chapter 6- Stitches

Hey so here is the new chapter of 'Tomorrow...' so this was totally not what I had planned but it just helps the story progress and it does work so yeah. I sort of feel like nobody is really reading this so everybody who may come across it can you guys please please fan me, comment, vote. Just PLEASE- it would mean so much to me as a writer even though writing is just a hobby I was considering it a profession but now I'm not so sure. **NOT EDITED**

Matt (Avan Jogia) On the Side----------------------->

The cast list has changed from Tara- Phoebe Tonkin to Tara- Lucy hale. I really felt that Lucy Hale would fit the role better.

Oh and also check out my outfits on Polyvore- The links are at the end.

Thanks my cupcakes xxxxx

Since the disappearance of Lesley, my life had changed dramatically. It had been two weeks and school was still as different as it was on the first day back since her disappearance. It was full of gossip about her disappearance, but no one was really talking about Christine's as she was practically invisible.

Not only has the school's atmosphere had changed, but also the group's attitude. Jake was fuming about his lack of protection for Lesley, as was Matt- I had come to the conclusion that maybe Matt and Lesley did belong together as I had never seen Matt so broken. The whole group, including Natalie, was quiet and solemn and we barely spoke at all, even after school.

Rae and I had grown very close since the police had pretty much confirmed Lesley and Christine dead, and Rae hidden under her mask of innocence and beauty, was clearly breaking underneath the pressure and strain of the unusual happenings.

The weeks seemed to pass in a foggy dream and Natalie had taken over Lesley's spot as queen bee of the school. She was acting, if possible, bitchier and sluttier after proving successful in taking Jake from her ex best friend. She had taken to wearing pumps and miniskirts to school and wore even more makeup and jewellery as if she was Lesley's clone.

Eventually deciding it was time we did something about the current situation, I attempted to rally the group together once more.

I had walked past Natalie, leaning on a bunch of lockers, with her posse around her giggling as she flicked through pictures of her and Jake at the theme park on her new iPhone 4s. Grabbing her arm I yanked her around the corner and away from the babbling teenagers.

"What?!" She yelled rudely while giving me a dirty look I never thought I’d see my best friend give me.

"We need to talk" I stated looking around the corner for her posse who remained giggling near the lockers.

"Look, if this is about Jake then..."

I cut her off. "To hell with Jake, I don't care about whatever the hell is going on between the two of you this is about Lesley and Christine"

She opened her mouth as if to say something, then decided against it and closed it again, looking like a fish.

"Meet me on Saturday at Ten O’clock at the abandoned house" I said as she pursed her lips.

"Tara. Do you think it's a good idea to go back there under the current situations?" She asked

"Well, only one was to find out" I said as I walked away before turning and facing her, Oh can you tell Jake for me? Thanks"

"Why can't you tell him?" she asked

"Well I thought that you'd see him sooner so...?" I frowned.

"For your information, I don’t have any plans regarding him today" she said, the bitchy side of her returning.

"Fine. I'll tell him" I said creasing my eyebrows as I walked away shaking my head as I nearly ran into Caleb coming out of the toilets. Stopping abruptly, he scanned my face before walking hurriedly away.