ch 13

"I haven't seen you hanging out with your girls these days," Sooyoung stated.

"It's because someone had a fight with her boyfriend and asked me to accompany here for the whole week," Hyunsuk said. They are currently eating at the cafe where Sooyoung picked. It has been a week since he has to accompany Sooyoung for dinner.

"It's not like you can't. You used to not care if you needed to accompany me or not. It's not like you're with me the whole day," Sooyoung said. "And you have been rejecting them when they asked you to hang out. You give an excuse that you had work to do,"

"Why did you check my phone?" Hyunsuk asked.

"You left your phone in your chatting room when you picked up the food delivery days ago. And I saw multiple times you did that. You even reject them when they call you," Sooyoung said.

"I did have work to do," Hyunsuk said.

"What is it? Hanging out with me? I have my own job to do too," Sooyoung said. Hyunsuk sighed.

"I couldn't finish my design," Hyunsuk said.

"Your art?" Sooyoung asked. "You still doing commission?"

"Yeah. Why? Do you think I'm  just spending my parents money? I would feel bad if I kept using the money they earn from their hard work for me fooling around," Hyunsuk said.

"You're surprisingly a good son in this context," Sooyoung said.

"Good son, huh?" Hyunsuk asked. "But I have been rebelling most of the time. I'm not really a good or filial son,"

"You're right. Which good son will go around tainting their own reputation by sleeping and fooling around with different girls," Sooyoung said. "You should already settle down with one person only,"

"And get into fights every 2 months?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Can you not just look at the negative side?" Sooyoung asked. "And what is it that has been bothering you?"

"I don't know. I just couldn't finish my design," Hyunsuk said. "I should tell them that I couldn't finish it on time and ask me to give some more time or just pay the compensation,"

"Are you that loaded to pay compensation?" Sooyoung asked. 

"I have enough to at least pay the compensation," Hyunsuk said. He took out his phone. He got a message. "Your boyfriend said that he's on his way to my house to pick you up,"

"Oppa did?" Sooyoung asked.

"He asked me to tell you to stop sulking and he will buy you the bag that you want so much," Hyunsuk said.

"Really?!" Sooyoung asked. "Okay. I'll pay the bill,"

Hyunsuk sighed. He ordered a taxi on its online application to go home. It has been exhausting today. At least tomorrow is Friday. Hyunsuk walked out of the cafe toward the taxi that had arrived. Sooyoung ran toward Hyunsuk and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Hyunsuk asked. "Are you drunk?"

"What? I can't kiss my own nephew?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm an adult now, old woman," Hyunsuk said.

"Do I care?" Sooyoung asked. "Let's go home!"

Hyunsuk sighed and both of them got inside the taxi. When they reached the apartment complex where Hyunsuk is living. Sooyoung's boyfriend has already waited there. They both left after Sooyoung's boyfriend thanked Hyunsuk for letting Sooyoung stay with him again.

Well, Hyunsuk couldn't say no because Sooyoung will tell his dad about it and he will get a nice and long scolding right after which Hyunsuk wanted to avoid all costs. After Sooyoung left, Hyunsuk went to his apartment unit.