9

Ava
14 August

The smell of something sweet hits my nose while I'm sleeping, I figure it's just a dream until the smell gets stronger. A warm hand caress my cheek, I immediately smile knowing who it is, my eyes open with Megan directly in my sight.

"Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning Baby love." I pull myself up, the covers fall from my body exposing my bare breast, my entire body is completely void of any clothing. Last night was....I can only bite my lip thinking about it.

There's a tray full of breakfast sitting next to me, I shyly smile at this.

"You brought me breakfast in bed?"

"Yeah, you need to eat after what we did last night."

The platter has Viola French toast, fried potatoes/w spinach and bacon.
Megan and I went to Dallas yesterday and this restaurant has some of the best French toast I've ever tried, somehow her chef was able to make them.

She leans in for a kiss but I stop it.
"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"You better kiss me." I give in then plant a closed mouth kiss on her lips which makes her suck her teeth.

I grab the orange juice to take a sip, I should have known this would be a mimosa at seven in the morning. She helps cut a piece of the French toast then feeds it to me. The taste is so delicious, I'm even more in love now than when I first had it.

I've spent the past three days at Megan's house, she won't let me leave, even with good excuse. I'm not complaining because I've been enjoying myself in her house. Her home has everything, a pool, movie room, spa room, private chefs, and most of all, plenty of space for sex.

"Love I have to go home today, my re-scheduled meeting with my realtor is today." She pops a few pieces of bacon in her mouth.

"What time?"

"Noon."

"You're coming back here when you done right?"

"I do have to check on my family and handle some home needs. I also have to keep up on my church obligations."

"Does your father know about his little bitch?"

I shake my head no "I haven't heard from Jonathan since."

"I get that your father is on edge but I don't like people lying on my name, I could lose sponsorships and brand deals if people believed his lies."

I grab her hand "I'll fix it." I reassure her with a kiss then I finish my breakfast. We take a shower together that turns into her fucking me against the wall.

Her driver takes me home where I get ready, I'm in a much better headspace that I was three days ago. As I'm packing work my bag Shara calls.

"Hey babe." I tuck the phone between my ear and shoulder as I continue to sort through important documents.

"Hey boo, I need a favor, come with me to Dukes club tonight."

"Why is that a favor?"

"Some bitch has been calling his phone, he's been downplaying it like it's nothing but I know he's lying."

"So what the point in going to his club."

"To find out if he's lying and to beat a bitch ass if I have to."

"It's not even noon yet and you're already talking about beating a bitch's ass. I can't even if I wanted to, Megan and I are having a date night."