Disclaimer by author

Disclaimer

The events, characters, and situations depicted in this book are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All rights are reserved by the author. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of this work is prohibited and may result in legal consequences.

Please be advised that this book may contain content that could be triggering for some readers. It includes themes of violence, crimes, killings, shootings, drive-bys, drug use, domestic violence, and abuse. As such, it is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.

⚠️ Read at your own risk ⚠️ The author is not responsible for any potential triggers you may experience while reading this book. Its purpose is to raise awareness about important issues, including violence, domestic abuse, substance abuse, and suicidal thoughts. If you or someone you know needs assistance, please reach out to your local Crisis Hotlines.

Remember, you are not alone—help is available.

If you are in crisis and require immediate support, please call one of the toll-free national hotlines or contact your local police or emergency services. All hotlines are free.

I hope you find value in this book, and I encourage you to stay safe. Feedback, comments, and opinions are welcome, as everyone is entitled to their own perspective. Please refrain from negative remarks. If you enjoy the book, kindly share it with others and consider voting for it. Your support would be greatly appreciated!