Human vs Monster

After walking for some days, they got to the place the Fatui soldier descripted to William. He stood up before a stone and say the password. 

-Chimerical Silver. After this, the stone faded and revealed a path deeper into the mountain.

Both of them entered the lab. William has a face mixed with focused and excitment. His long-hoped dream is about to come true, he is about to face Dottore in combat, and with any luck, avengece his family.

Keqing follows William into the lab, her eyes scanning the surroundings. The lab is dark, lit only by dim lights and the various machinery that fills the area. She can feel the air of anticipation coming from William, his determination to face Dottore clear. She stands beside him, her own resolve hardened.

The lab was a maze. It will take them years to find where Dottore is. Strangely, it seems like there was no one there. Could it be that Dottore was not in that lab?

Keqing looks around the maze-like lab, her senses on high alert. The lack of any presence, other than William and herself, is unsettling. She looks at William, her expression questioning.

-Is it just me, or does this place seem suspiciously empty...?

-I know. Let's keep on looking, but let's stick together. I don't want you running into Dottore all by yourself.

Keqing nods, understanding the importance of sticking together in this place. A shiver goes down her spine as she glances into the shadows of the lab, uncertain of what could be lurking in the dark. She sticks close to William, her hand on the anemo delusion he gave her.

Finally, they ran into a closed door, they opened it and see Dottore working on something in a desk. 

-Hm? I don't remember having quests in my schedule. Said the Fatui harbinger, not even bothering to turn and look at them.

Keqing's eyes widen as they stumble across Dottore, working casually in a dark corner of the lab. The sight of him, casually ignoring their presence irritates her. She glances at William, waiting to see how he will react.

-It seems like you don't put much effort in the security, harbinger.

Dottore hums noncommittaly, still focused on his work. He finally turns to face them, a smirk on his face.

-And what are you going to do about it? You should know that security is not my thing. I have more important things to focus on.

-Besides, there's no better security than my precense. So that's another reason to not focuse on security. Added the Harbinger.

-In that case... you can't blame me for what's about to happen! He rushes towards Dottore, his hydro swords in hand. William tries to slash him but the Harbinger simply dodged him, without the need to look at him.

Dottore made William look like a minor nuisanse, this made Keqing beyond any amazement, he saw William in action, how he held his ground against her, the traveler, Xiao and several Knights of Favonious. And despite how powerful William was, Dottore seems to be just completely at another level.

William grunts in frustration. 

-Remain still! You monster!

Dottore chuckles as he continues to dodge William's attacks. He seems amused by William's efforts.

-You're wasting your time and energy. You can't hope to touch me with those pathetic attacks of yours.

-Then I guess is fortunateof me that I'm just getting started... SCATTER! MY COUNTLESS FLOWERS!!! He screams and the room begins to flood with the hydro petals of William, the amount was huge, but still not enought for Dottore to go all out, however, he seems to need to put some more focus now.